Just go for it

Let's just go for killer offense this draft. Address defense in free agency.

1st - Cordarelle Patterson big, fast WR

2nd - Da'rick Rogers big, fast WR

3rd - Best remaining tall fast receiving TE

QB?...well. You can't have it all.

Why if you dont have a quarterback? That would be like stocking up on kite string but not having a kite to tie it to.

You mean "drive killer" offense if Fitz is still behind the wheel.

Honestly, I would be ok with the first two picks and picking up the best remaining QB over best remaining TE. Our largest problem is our inability to get the ball down field with Fitz. TJ doesn't have that limitation and i'm sure we could get that QB from Miami Ohio in the third who's got a big arm. My largest concern with that kid is he is said to have problems with his touch on shorter passes, but i would take someone that's supposedly in the mold of Big Ben over Fitz.

This is a great draft to go all in on either side of the ball, but i feel like the FA market this year is much better for filling out the D, specifically the LB position and that would allow us to get some young, fast, big receivers in here. Maybe we won't have a QB that can throw to them this year... if that's the case the D isn't going to save us no matter what.

Overall, I approve.

You may be right. But maybe one of the reasons our QB stunk was because of Donald Jones, Brad Smith and TJ Graham.

You can't fix it all at once. Might as well get strong somewhere.

Our defense sucked because Wannstadt sucked.

Draft offense, FA defense. Pray to find a QB cause there isn't one in this draft.

well...we could have Matt Barkley trying to get the ball to TJ Graham.

In your post, you have a WR in Rd 2 and a TE in Rd 3. Wouldn't it then make sense to pick your QB in Rd 1 instead of another WR. Patterson could be a one-year college wonder.

In your post, you have a WR in Rd 2 and a TE in Rd 3. Wouldn't it then make sense to pick your QB in Rd 1 instead of another WR. Patterson could be a one-year college wonder.

then what is Barkley?

Then how do we have a killer offense of we don't have a QB? Answer....we don't. So we'd have good RBs, possible good wrs, and possibly above average TEs. It doesn't mean we have a killer offense. We need a good QB. If we plan on building talent in order to draft a great QB next year, sure. But that draft would result in us sucking this season. Again, a great idea if we want to get or QB next year. I don't see a new staff thinking that way.

You may be right. But maybe one of the reasons our QB stunk was because of Donald Jones, Brad Smith and TJ Graham.

You can't fix it all at once. Might as well get strong somewhere.

Our defense sucked because Wannstadt sucked.

Draft offense, FA defense. Pray to find a QB cause there isn't one in this draft.

When you QB cannot throw accurate passes consistently, you cannot blame it on the WRs.

DJ was no great shakes but Fitz almost got the dude killed a couple times.

I agree DJ, TJ and whoever was the 4th scrub WR were any good. But still, all Fitz did was overthrew passes, threw bullets within 5 yards that couldn't be caught and then vastly underthrew the sideline throws. It was consistently inconsistent performance from Fitz.

boy this draft is about as un interesting as any in the past few years. No QB prospects worth the time and the top athletes all have torn labrums or injury issues of some kind. what a crappy draft. sucks to be a bills fan.