Anybody relocated to a new part of the country

Helpmenow

where in Chester? My ex-wife lives off Harrowgate not too far from Carver Middle School

Chester is on the far E corner of Chesterfield County. It's very close to both I-95 and I-295 off Rte 10. It's near ENON which spelled backwards is NONE! It's also W of Hopewell which is recently famous as the current home of Twana Brawley-of Al Sharpton fame!

If you drive S on I-295, cross the James River, you can see my house off to the W side of the road.

I'm relocating from New York to San Francisco in less than 2 months.

My username is a bit of a giveaway, but I moved from western NY to SF over 20 years ago. Best decision of my life. I've adopted the SF Giants, GS Warriors and SJ Sharks as "my" teams in their respective sports, but I'm still a die-hard/masochist Bills fan.

Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions.

Is this a support group?

If you consider the massive population loss from WNY to points beyond, over the last 40+ years, If your a BILLS fan, you will likely be faced with these choices, or know people who have. It's often not easy, pleasant, or YOUR OWN choice but such is our Economy. If you wanna be with me you gotta have a J-O-B!

I left in 1970. In 1970 NYS had well over 40 Representatives in the US House. Now I think NY is down to 28 or 29. New York City hasn't missed a beat, so who took the hit?? Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and points N & S of Rochester & Syracuse.

So if it's a support group, it's a big group to be sure, and possibly still growing!

If you consider the massive population loss from WNY to points beyond, over the last 40+ years, If your a BILLS fan, you will likely be faced with these choices, or know people who have. It's often not easy, pleasant, or YOUR OWN choice but such is our Economy. If you wanna be with me you gotta have a J-O-B!

I left in 1970. In 1970 NYS had well over 40 Representatives in the US House. Now I think NY is down to 28 or 29. New York City hasn't missed a beat, so who took the hit?? Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and points N & S of Rochester & Syracuse.

So if it's a support group, it's a big smart group to be sure, and possibly still growing!

Slight correction there.

34 years ago moved to Florida. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Looking to be a 'half-back' and relocate to NC when I retire.

Find this interesting ...curious if you know people in NC? I ask as I am getting to the age thinking bout retirement , and , for me, would not want to move away from friends at that point. When younger, no worries. but being 60 and making new friends just does not sound appealing to me. So for us will be stay in Richmond, go back to DC, or Buffalo.

Find this interesting ...curious if you know people in NC? I ask as I am getting to the age thinking bout retirement , and , for me, would not want to move away from friends at that point. When younger, no worries. but being 60 and making new friends just does not sound appealing to me. So for us will be stay in Richmond, go back to DC, or Buffalo.

You know what you need? A plan. :D