TBD Vote: WR

Numark

TBD Vote: WR  

117 members have voted

1. 1. How do you currently rate our #1 WR Situation?

2. 2. How do you currently rate our #2 WR Situation? (TJ Graham)

3. 3. How do you currently rate our depth at WR?

• Good
    • Above Average
    • Average
    • Below Average
    • Bad

So let's do something a little fun gang. I'm going to create a topic (every day or so) for each position until free agency. As a community we can rate how well off we feel the Bills are at the position. Then we can do this after free agency, and then we can do this after the draft. This way we can see where our holes really are at, what we need to address, and to see if the bills address these needs. Please be rational/honest with your voting. Also please post as well as vote, that way we can say I told you so in a few months!

Current Situation

Please feel free to correct me if you feel I have made a mistake here. This is based on what I believe would be the starters/backups if the season started today.

WR #1: Stevie Johnson

WR #2: TJ Graham

Depth: Brad Smith, Marcus Easley, Chris Hogan, Kevin Elliot

Previous Polls (Please vote in these polls if you have not done so already, they are still open! No need to post in them but vote away): QB | RB

Stevie is good, another decent, sizeable WR will only make him better. Graham... lets hope he can use his speed AND CATCH the ball!

Id love to see Wallace brought in but it doesnt sound as if they can spend that type of money on a WR.

If its not Geno or Barkley @ #1... I say go LB and not the most popular route id even be happy w another top CB.

Just my opinion.

Edited by CaliBillsfan

Steve Johnson is IMO a good WR.

There are however a lot of good-great WRs in the league.

This places our #1 WR situation at average.....better than a lot of teams....worse than a lot of teams.

This concept.....the difference between grading the actual talent of the player(s), & grading the comparable talent of player(s) in relation to the average around the league.....is bound to cause some strange voting results for your threads.

Steve Johnson is IMO a good WR.

There are however a lot of good-great WRs in the league.

This places our #1 WR situation at average.....better than a lot of teams....worse than a lot of teams.

This concept.....the difference between grading the actual talent of the player(s), & grading the comparable talent of player(s) in relation to the average around the league.....is bound to cause some strange voting results for your threads.

I don't think it will because people will all have different opinions of "how would you rate..." Should be taken. Some will base it on talent level or in a comparative sense. It will balance out!

Plus they go hand in hand

Edited by Numark

Aren't "good" and "average" one in the same? Is it just me or should the top choice be "great", "awesome" or something like that?

With polls you want to stay away from words like great or terrible as much as possible. I didn't want to make these like an "I agree" or "I disagree" polls either. They are a pain!!!

Good > above average > average > etc.

I for one am really hoping that Marcus Easley has a breakthrough year.

Remember Eric Moulds was a bust until his third year.

Stevie Johnson was invisible until his third year.

Marcus Easley I get it is not anywhere near these guys but I just hope he can prove to be a viable option for the bills this his third year.

I for one am really hoping that Marcus Easley has a breakthrough year.

Remember Eric Moulds was a bust until his third year.

Stevie Johnson was invisible until his third year.

Marcus Easley I get it is not anywhere near these guys but I just hope he can prove to be a viable option for the bills this his third year.

it's his 4th year.