What NASA doesn't want us to know

We Come In Peace

Live-streaming has thwarted NASA's ongoing mission to coverup the existence of extraterrestrial life right here in our own solar system. Check out these dozens, if not hundreds, of intelligently controlled objects orbiting our sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K9fpKxd-lJU

I've seen this before. It's just radioactive particles hitting the image sensor. The way it was explained to me, it is a similar scientific phenomena to the northern lights.

That doesn't mean I don't think that there is intelligent life out there. This just isn't it.

Just curious; how can you tell those items are "intelligently controlled?"

I used to date the driver of the one positioned at 3 o'clock.

I've seen this before. It's just radioactive particles hitting the image sensor. The way it was explained to me, it is a similar scientific phenomena to the northern lights.

That doesn't mean I don't think that there is intelligent life out there. This just isn't it.

A perfectly rational and reasonable explanation.

... you must be on the payroll.

Radioactive particles are shaped like big scary Aztec faces like the one at 0:42? I doubt it.

What the hell does "hiding the truth will be disclosed very soon" even mean? Can we get someone to post these conspiracy videos who can actually speak and write English?

They (this is the they from way out there) are using a translation device so it's understandable that things get jumbled up. Remember "all your base are belong to us?" Same thing.

What the hell does "hiding the truth will be disclosed very soon" even mean? Can we get someone to post these conspiracy videos who can actually speak and write English?

I can speak and write quite well.

Here's the first (actually second) round of "disclosure" from our good friends in Russia:

http://english.pravda.ru/society/anomal/21-02-2013/123859-x_files_soviet_defense-0/