Jay Skurski's mock (Buff News)

Beerball

Has Bills taking Patterson.

Based on his mock I'd take Milliner.

I will be looking for applications for the Chicago Bears bandwagon if the Bills take yet another defensive back in the 1st round. There's only so much "Jauroning" I can take. To me, CBs are the cherry on top of a solid foundation. And the Bills are lacking about 5/7th of a good front 7.

Oh....and they probably should look at QB at some point.

Patterson to Bflo seems to be picking up steam. I've seen that in lots of mocks recently.

I've seen it in a couple of places. I think it's a clueless Mock. Patterson is not THAT good that his 1 year is going to propel him into the top 10.

Patterson is a one year wonder.

No way we pick up Patterson who's body of work is small and this draft is deep in WR talent that will be there later on, no need to pick Patterson so early IMO

heck Justin Hunter has better intangibles, is almost as fast, but taller with longer arms, and better jumping ability and higher receiving production then Cordarelle.

Edited by Snorom

I'll go on record right now strongly against Patterson at #8...I just don't think he's worth a Top 10 pick...That kid could not hold AJ Green, or Julio Jones jock-strap...He's a project and real raw...Yes he has great tools to work with...But IMHO he's not a Top 10 talent at this point...

The guy I want if the Bills stay at #8, and Geno Smith goes in the top 7, is Dion Jordan who just lit it up with a 4.53 40...I think that kid is the next JPP or Aldon Smith...I REALLY like Jordan... B-)

Who is going to throw him the ball? He will be about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop untill we solve the issue behind center.

Or more appropriately on this board: He will be about as useful as a phony link to news article which actually points to picture of a guy who dresses up in green thinking he is an overgrown leprechaun.

WR's don't win games for you. Taking a WR at #8 who may not be able to contribute on day 1 is risky. This is not Julio Jones, etc. This draft is also very deep at WR. In this senario I would go with either Millner or Dion Jordan with the #8 pick. Dion Jordan seems like the kind of guy Pettine needs, and Millner is a great player, but I think Jordan has the ability to influence plays on a more consistent basis.

I'm not sold. Only 1 good year reminds me too much of Maybin. Kind of risky for a top 10 pick. If Geno isn't there then I want a LB

I think LB will be addressed in FA but I agree, no one hit wonders at #8.

And doesn't this guy go against Buddy Nix's draft philosophy? I thought he didn't like one hit wonders either?

I think LB will be addressed in FA but I agree, no one hit wonders at #8.

And doesn't this guy go against Buddy Nix's draft philosophy? I thought he didn't like one hit wonders either?

you are correct this goes againt Nix's draft philosophy. Which is why I would not be suprised (or upset) if we land Georgia ILB Olgetree at #8.

Or more appropriately on this board: He will be about as useful as a phony link to news article which actually points to picture of a guy who dresses up in green thinking he is an overgrown leprechaun.

I thought it was Peter Pan?

I'm not sold. Only 1 good year reminds me too much of Maybin. Kind of risky for a top 10 pick. If Geno isn't there then I want a LB

your the guy that has their qb and any other move is a terrible

One year wonder, and we have no QB. Seems risky...

we have a quarterback - just no weapons to throw to. Graham has shown little to nothing....Nelson and Jones will be out of the league along with Ruvell Martin and Brad Smith might join them. Wow what a set a wide outs to work with- whats the problem? Ya its the QB

we have a quarterback - just no weapons to throw to. Graham has shown little to nothing....Nelson and Jones will be out of the league along with Ruvell Martin and Brad Smith might join them. Wow what a set a wide outs to work with- whats the problem? Ya its the QB

You're right...We do have a QB...A QB who has more turnovers than any other QB in the NFL over the past 3 years...A QB who was 27th in Total QB Rating last year...A QB with a noodle arm that everyone and their mother knows how to defend now...A QB who has one of the worst deep ball completion %, and the 2nd worst off target % in the NFL...A QB who is incapable of extending a play...A QB who chucks and ducks under pressure...A QB who has almost lost twice as many games as he has won as a career starter...And that's not just with the Bills mind you...That's the QB we have...A QB only the completely football delusional masochistic Bills Fan, or Fitz's actual relatives, want back...Which one are you Cardinal?... ;)