Wild Card Playoff Predictions

mary owen

here's mine:

Rams 31 Seahawks 26

They will have to beat St.L with the run, but a bitter Alexander trumps a clueless Mike Martz

Indy 30 Broncos 14

Freeny and Co. will harass Plummer and make him look like...well...Jake Plummer!!!

Chargers 24 Jets 3

Too much D for Curtis and Chad

Packers 28 Minnesota 20

Mike Tice is an idiot

feel free to share your opinions

here's mine:

Rams 31 Seahawks 26

They will have to beat St.L with the run, but a bitter Alexander trumps a clueless Mike Martz

Indy 30 Broncos 14

Freeny and Co. will harass Plummer and make him look like...well...Jake Plummer!!!

Chargers 24 Jets 3

Packers 28 Minnesota 20

Mike Tice is an idiot

196612[/snapback]

I think the Jets will beat the Chargers in a close game. The Seahawks and Rams is a toss up. Agree 100% on the other two.

Hey bud, how's your wrist?? I'd say mine is about 75%, still have some pain.

196616[/snapback]

It's doing pretty good. Still not as strong as it once was and certain angles still bother me, but its improving. Sounds like you still have a ways to go, full recovery can be a long process so hopefully things go well for you.

By the way, how did you break yours again? Been awhile since the original thread.

It's doing pretty good. Still not as strong as it once was and certain angles still bother me, but its improving. Sounds like you still have a ways to go, full recovery can be a long process so hopefully things go well for you. 

By the way, how did you break yours again? Been awhile since the original thread.

196621[/snapback]

I was working on my boat and slipped on the trailer, came down on the driveway with an out-stetched left arm. Memorial weekend. Angles still bother me also. I can finally curl some weight. Just now able to do push-ups. Lost alot of muscle.

I was working on my boat and slipped on the trailer, came down on the driveway with an out-stetched left arm. Memorial weekend. Angles still bother me also. I can finally curl some weight. Just now able to do push-ups. Lost alot of muscle.

196624[/snapback]

My thing is more angle related to. I can lift things fine as long as its not at certain angles. For example if I picked up a 50LB dumbbell straight up and down it wont hurt. I lift up a pen from a weird angle and its instant pain. As long as I don't get arthritis I can live with angle pain, lets hope we both avoid that road.

Good luck on the recovery...

Packers 38 Vikings 35- GB wins in OT on a ryan longwell fg

Indy 45 Denver 13- Jake Plummer shows up. The Broncos lose. Harrison and company school the donkeys secondary. Chump Bailey has miserable day.

Seattle 23 STL 17. Matt Hasselbeck throws the game winning td in ot to jerry rice. Yes thats right They're gonna get the ball and they're gonna score :blink:

SD 28 Jets 10- Noodle arm shows once again he can't win a big game. LT has a big day

I predict Bills fans will not be able to watch without thinking our team should still be playing.

PTR

196787[/snapback]

Which is why Im not watching the NFC WC games this weekend...its a fraud festival in the NFC games this weekend...Ill spend my time doing better things then watching frauds like the Seahags, Mike Fartz, and Overrated Culpepper.

here's mine:

Rams 31 Seahawks 26

Indy 30 Broncos 14

Chargers 24 Jets 3

Packers 28 Minnesota 20

Mike Tice is an idiot

196612[/snapback]

Seahawks over the Rams, three times is the charm at Seattle

Broncos over the Colts, I am not a believer in Peyton and Tony

Chargers over the Jets, this is the year of Coach Marty

Packers over Vikings, you are right, Tice is an idiot.

I really dont know how Bills fans can even view that game as a playoff matchup.  What a farce.

196814[/snapback]

let it go guys. If it were the Bills getting in the way these two teams did, we'd be singing a different tune. It is a reality now, even though it pains me to accept it. The teams in the playoffs are a combined 0-0. That's the facts.

Besides, either way in this game, you get to see either the Mike Holmgren "show me to the exit before someone kills me" face, OR the always comical Mike Martz face.

Marty's team will choke against the Jets. :D

Manning will light-up the Broncos,

making the following week's spread against the Patriots very close. :blink::blink::w00t:

(easy $$$ when Manning chokes again.)

Rams - Seahawks... I'll take the Rams, Holmgren gets fired.

Vikings - Packers... Vikings in an upset.

Are Pats fans in unision on their feelings toward Peyton or what?!?!  :blink:

196883[/snapback]

Until Manning wins a Super Bowl, he is just another Dan Marino, sets records and never leads a team to a championship.

Now that will get you in the Hall of Fame, but ask Marino what he would rather have those records or a Super Bowl ring....

Seahawks over the Rams 34-28 'Hawks won't lose twice to Rams at home.

Packers over the Vikings 23-17 Don't like a dome team at Lambeau in the playoffs.

Chargers over the Jests 31-13 no confidence in Pennington.

Colts over the Broncos 38-21 at Indy I don't see Denver D stopping Manning.

I think the Jets will beat the Chargers in a close game.  The Seahawks and Rams is a toss up.  Agree 100% on the other two.

196618[/snapback]

St Louis is the upset pick. I have changed my mind about the Jets. I'm not so sure about their pass rush now that John Abraham isn't playing, at least that's what John Clayton said last night

Marty's team will choke against the Jets. ;)

Manning will light-up the Broncos,

making the following week's spread against the Patriots very close. :D  :D  :D

(easy $$$ when Manning chokes again.)

Rams - Seahawks... I'll take the Rams, Holmgren gets fired.

Vikings - Packers... Vikings in an upset.

196880[/snapback]

How $weet it i$!

:lol::lol::lol:

Big $$$ on Marty choking :lol: ,

not enough on Indy winning :lol: ,

small change on the NFC games. :lol:

199657[/snapback]

Good job Rico. You were fortunate with the Chargers-Jets game. If you had big money on Minnesota today, that would have been impressive.

Rico, meet your mirror image T-Bone.

199887[/snapback]

You just have to rub it in don't you...so I was freaking wrong on all four games, yes I bloodly well admit it...

My state of wellbeing will be restored next Sunday when the New England Patriots defeat the Colts.,...

You just have to rub it in don't you...so I was freaking wrong on all four games, yes I bloodly well admit it...

My state of wellbeing will be restored next Sunday when the New England Patriots defeat the Colts.,...

199912[/snapback]

Hey, it's just as hard to pick four losers as it is to pick four winners. Congrats. I just found your certainty entertaining. Hopefully your Patriots prediction will fare equally well next week.

My own prediction is that the Colts break the Foxboro jinx and smack the Pats around. But I am "freaking wrong" more often than I'm right when it comes to football picks, so take it for what it's worth. :lol: