The 53 Year Anniversary Bills Wall of Shame Awards

Meathead

its a slow time for football so lets have some fun and see if we can assemble a team filled with the all-time worst Buffalo Bills in team history

lets try to keep this simple.

- Players had to be the starter at least one game

- Competing players with similar careers use higher expectations (ie. higher draft pick) as a tie breaker

- Only their time on the Bills counted, but career accomplishments could be used as another tie breaker (ie. a longer career around the league meant they couldn't have been all that bad)

- Standard Offensive/Defensive formations including 2 DTs and 2 M/ILBs

- No scab players

so lets have at it. i suggest submitting your candidates in the format POSITION:PLAYER. for example, the clear winner at QB to me would be:

QB: Gary Marangi

put on your thinking caps and come up with the all-time best suckitude in Bills history

ill keep a running list of who we come up with as the worst. since its my thread i will make the initial decision who to list but if you object just post your rationale and we'll see if you can make your case. im open

Note: if you dont like someone being on this list please propose an alternative thats worse

QB: Dan Darragh

HB: Joe Burns

FB: Dwayne Wright

WR1: Perry Tuttle

WR2: James Hardy

TE: Tim Euhus

C: Bill Conaty

OG1: Mike Pucillo

OG2: Joe Panos

OT1: Greg Jerman

OT2: Cornell Green

DE1: Aaron Maybin

DE2: Erik Flowers

DT1: Tim Anderson

DT2: John McCargo

OLB1: Eddie Robinson

OLB2: Keith Ellison

M/ILB1: Doug Allen

M/ILB2: Tom Ruud

CB1: Chris Watson

CB2: JD Williams

SS: Raion Hill

FS: Dwight Drane

K: Booth Lusteg

P: Spike Jones

Head Coach: Hank Bullough

12th Man: Fans who get in fights at the game, especially the drunken idiots

Edited by Meathead

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billy joe was bad but not nearly as bad as marangi. you could make a case marangi was the worst starting nfl qb of all time (google it). besides, according to pro-football-reference.com billy joe never started for the bills

Well I guess I was referring to his attitude, dedication, and morals. Even as a back up

I don't know if any other QB (or player) actually would have the nads to admit something like that.