Note to self : Don't give a judge the finger

Just Jack

I agree. I tell my kids all the time that if a cop tells you to 'get down' you do so and ask questions later.

True to a point... Until they pulling a Tim Robbins act riding in the back of a "cop car" ala the movie Mystic River.

I am with Gomper and Simon on this one.

Does anybody honestly think prison will straighten her out? Especially in a ass-backward penal state like FLA? She will come out worse.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Please, if you will...

Some times people think you're a prick or unfair. They think you acted poorly or in an wrongful way. You have been publicly commented and debated (which is a grey area TOS violation), even participated in it yourself. To my knowledge no one who has respectfully questioned you was reprimanded. Although you likely to insult to some things, how could you not?, you allowed -again- a respectful approach on the matter to be taken. You did not over react, you did not flagrantly taunt anyone only to discipline them.

Please note that if this post is found to be out of lines to the TOS, or unacceptable please remove it but understand why I posted it.

I'm not sure I understand where you're going with this; are you comparing me with the judge? I get mf'd all the time and I don't believe I've ever suspended for anybody for anything they've ever said to me personally. The few people who get time-outs do so because they won't stop doing something against board rules after being asked repeatedly to stop it. I couldn't care less if they run around saying f-u to me all day; and there is more than 1 signature than can attest to that. :lol:

I find it amazing that people would side with the girl. If you act like a clown, you should reap the "rewards".

I am not siding with the girl. Reap the rewards? She will come out worse for society. At least get creative.

Bernie Grimm on Fox said: "He was cheering her on! He's been wanting to tell a judge that for 30 years..." LoL...

What about the 1st Admendment? How is that applied?

• 4 weeks later...