Cold Weather Super Bowls

billsfan89

It is 2013. What does it really matter where the half time show is broadcast from? It can be broadcast from anywhere and still reach the over 100 Million fans viewing it on TV. Yes, the 80,000 fans might not see the half time show live, but they are a minuscule portion of those viewing the game. For that matter, the show could be taped live the night before and the NFL could make more money selling tickets to the show. The show could be much longer, much bigger, have multiple performers, and the best parts could even be edited to create a great half time show of just the right length. No logistics problems, no wardrobe malfunctions, just great entertainment. I doubt very few real fans would miss not seeing the live half time show in person, it is after all about FOOTBALL. That’s what you pay exorbitant prices for, to see live FOOTBALL history, and to be able to say you were there. Not to say I saw the half time show live. 100 MILLION ++ > 80,000+-

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I've been to Jax. It's not Miami or Tampa/St. Pete but it's still a cool city.

2. I wouldn't mind being stuck in traffic in warm weather Miami after a SB.

3. I would hate to be stuck in traffic in likely cold NJ/NY after a SB..

4. Between the likely cold weather and the logistics of getting from NJ to NYC or whatever, next year's SB sounds very unattractive already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRGD1_mknrI

What if this happens? Do we really want the biggest game of the year to look like this?

I was at the Game & it was horrible, video doesn't do it justice strange part was 20 minute before the game start it was nice then all hell broke loose,

I am not kidding the wind was blowing in two different direction & cold than Ice, it was like the snow was being dumped in buckets, you could barley see the field & I had 47 yard line seats in the 3rd row.