Show Me the Monkey!

How do we know in our heart of hearts that the Iranians are showing us the right monkey? What if the true space traveler is indisposed and we've been offered a glimpse of a stand-in monkey. Well, there is a way to make a final determination: Send a delegation to Iran to open talks focused on the monkey business. I propose the group include Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Joe Biden. This mission may be a step or two above the subject matter of their usual activities, but I have faith (no pun intended, Al and Jesse) that they will get to the bottom of this matter.

While they are in Iran, they may get a look at that new radar-evading jet developed merely to deliver groceries....

How do we know in our heart of hearts that the Iranians are showing us the right monkey? What if the true space traveler is indisposed and we've been offered a glimpse of a stand-in monkey. Well, there is a way to make a final determination: Send a delegation to Iran to open talks focused on the monkey business. I propose the group include Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Joe Biden. This mission may be a step or two above the subject matter of their usual activities, but I have faith (no pun intended, Al and Jesse) that they will get to the bottom of this matter.

While they are in Iran, they may get a look at that new radar-evading jet developed merely to deliver groceries....

Wow. Calling Al and Jesse monkeys... racism is dead in America! DEAD!

1-33.jpg

The problem for the Iranians is that they were stupid enough to release before and after pictures of the space faring monkey.

The picture on the left is of the monkey before the flight. The one on the right is supposedly from after the flight.

However, Iran’s achievement is now being brought into question after experts and novices alike doubted whether the launch actually took place and whether the monkey survived.

Before and after images of the monkey would appear at first sight to show strikingly different animals.

In the before images, the animal appears to have a large red birthmark over his right eye – which on arrival back on earth appears to have disappeared.

Observers have also pointed out that while photographs and video of the launch of the rocket have been widely distributed, there has been no photographic or other evidence proving that the rocket made it back.

The seeming inconsistency between the two images of the space-travelling monkey combined with the lack of evidence documenting the return of the rocket to earth has caused some to question if the launch took place, or indeed that if it did take place the monkey did not survive.

Iran has a history of falsefying pictures of its technological achievements, so faking a monkey launch would not be unexpected. The problem the Iranians have is convincing anyone they have achieved a level of technical competence that would allow them to succeed in putting a living thing in space and returning it safely.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/02/02/irans-monkey-in-space-claim-appears-to-be-a-lie/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23tcot&utm_source=twitterfeed

Clearly you've never been to space. It changes a person... or a monkey. Seeing 17 dawns in one day has an effect.

I agree, the last time I went up to space was freaky. When I left Earth, I was 5'7" and Asian. When I returned, I was 6'2" and white. My birthmarks were gone and my haircolor had drastically changed.

I agree, the last time I went up to space was freaky. When I left Earth, I was 5'7" and Asian. When I returned, I was 6'2" and white. My birthmarks were gone and my haircolor had drastically changed.

that is drastic!!!

When I went up, an abduction actually, my wife and I were taken, and when we got back, she was smarter and knew what I had been telling her was a foot, was really only 10 inches...

The Grays came for you too?

North Korean space program. Those rocket disasters were staged to hide our true space program for you evil capitalistic American pigdogs. We are simply distracting you to cover our true weapon against you, our mortal enemies: Psy!