Bills announce 2013 ticket prices

Season ticket prices will remain unchanged, and will be the same per-game price for the fourth straight season.

Individual game tickets will increase an average of $8.12 per seat. The new average per game price for a non-premium individual game ticket is $74.51. This marks the first price increase since the 2010 season.

Edited by papazoid

The announcement of no price increase for seasons the day after the announcement of the Toronto series being extended 5 years with only 1 preseason game in Toronto.

Coincidence? I think not ;)

brilliant marketing i'd say......and a BIG thanks to Russ for being the single greatest driving force to keep the name BUFFALO in front of nickname Bills.......regionalization = keeping team.

ya know, an 8oz Tenderloin Filet may not be as nice as a 9oz Tenderloin Filet......but it sure beats starving.

brilliant marketing i'd say......and a BIG thanks to Russ for being the single greatest driving force to keep the name BUFFALO in front of nickname Bills.......regionalization = keeping team.

ya know, an 8oz Tenderloin Filet may not be as nice as a 9oz Tenderloin Filet......but it sure beats starving.

Filet of any size would be a nice change of pace from the **** sandwiches we have had for the last 13 years. Bring it on!

Well said.

Season ticket prices are unchanged, but we are still getting 1 less game (2 technically). Or did they actually reduce the season ticket price per ticket when the Toronto series started? Obviously not a ST holder.

Edited by The Wiz

Season ticket prices are unchanged, but we are still getting 1 less game (2 technically). Or did they actually reduce the season ticket price per ticket when the Toronto series started? Obviously not a ST holder.

I know they lowered Rockpile prices to $25 a few years back, and this year upper corners are now $25.

PTR

• 1 month later...

300 level seats for a total $225? That's a steal. I had 300 level seats a few years ago and they were at least double that (granted they were a few rows closer). Dropped my tix in 2009.. But these new prices are great!

Just re-upped on season tix.. I can't wait!