Bill Polian Ruined my Day!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Let's waste a pick! That's always the better move when building a football team.

PTR

Of course! What am I thinking? The Bills have never wasted a pick

You totally missed my point PTR. I don't believe in wasting picks, any more than you. I'm just saying that we know Fitz can't get it done, lets give him the pink slip & draft a QB in the first round, in the hope that he'll emerge like Russell Wilson did, along with trying to acquire Flynn or Smith, and turn the page on this whole Fitz thing. I can't stomach another year of a career journeyman back-up with the keys to this car...& if it doesn't pan out, I'm ok with it...at least we tried. It's better than watching the Fitz re-run this year.

Edited by Glory Bound

Of course! What am I thinking? The Bills have never wasted a pick

You totally missed my point PTR. I don't believe in wasting picks, any more than you. I'm just saying that we know Fitz can't get it done, lets give him the pink slip & draft a QB in the first round, in the hope that he'll emerge like Russell Wilson did, along with trying to acquire Flynn or Smith, and turn the page on this whole Fitz thing. I can't stomach another year of a career journeyman back-up with the keys to this car...& if it doesn't pan out, I'm ok with it...at least we tried. It's better than watching the Fitz re-run this year.

It is frustrating that the bills don't end up in positions like the colts and steelers. The colts have Manning for years, then the first year they are bad Andrew Luck is there for them. As for the steelers, there has been one year in the past decade when we have been better then them. That year of course they took took Roethlisberger who Tom Donahoe loved but was unable to trade up for. You can be critical of the bills for not drafting guys like Wilson, but everyone was wrong on Wilson or he wouldn't have lasted until the thrid. Drafting QBs after round 1 is like playing roulette , and you usually will lose. The bills have made several mistakes, but they have also been unlucky. When they are bad there is not is never a Luck or RGIII available. When they are good enough to win 6-7 games they are not in a position to draft the 1-3 talented QBs in the draft.