Senior Bowl Practice & Game Thread

Bangarang

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed bag on Glennon so far. Couple nice throws but Glennon decided on his last play of that series where he was going to go and missed a wide open receiver.

Glennon didn't have a great week either.

Well the coaches chose him to start or didn't they?

If he didn't have a good week and he won the start on merit, what does that possibly say about Nassib and Dysert?

C'mon fellas. Step your games up.

Can we assume that Glennon beat out Nassib and Dysert for the start on merit and that Manuel beat out Jones and Wilson for the same reason?

If so, isn't that the most significant thing so far?

manuel is consistently considered a third rounder by almost every draft guru, not good for tyler wilson

Well the coaches chose him to start or didn't they?

If he didn't have a good week and he won the start on merit, what does that possibly say about Nassib and Dysert?

Not sure starter means much given that they're planning on playing all three QBs. Could easily be they wanted to have Glennon paired up with that particular O-Line combination.

Bad throw by Manuel on the first play of that series.

C'mon fellas. Step your games up.

Can we assume that Glennon beat out Nassib and Dysert for the start on merit and that Manuel beat out Jones and Wilson for the same reason?

If so, isn't that the most significant thing so far?

I don't know how they do it. I think I read that Nassib was added because Geno Smith opted out but not sure about that.

Great throw by Manuel.

Some of those timing patterns it's understandable that they're not on the same page.

But that last one where he missed the tight end on that seam route seems like it was on him.

Also, noticing a few wobbly balls by Glennon.

Yep. A couple nice balls but mostly erratic. Good. I want the Bills to stay away from Glennon.