Senior Bowl Practice & Game Thread

Bangarang

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

johnathan franklin and the tight end fauria out of UCLA both intrigue me............if franklin falls.........he'd be some great FredEx insurance.

I see where Bills RB Coach Tyrone Wheatley said that the Bills were developing a personnel package with Fred and CJ on the field at the same time.

Among other things, this means that they have to pick up another running back.

Also I'm guessing Tashard Choice's days in Orchard Park are over with.

I don't know either way, but wouldn't they put the rule in that you need two feet in bounds in this game? They should if they don't.

It's one of the many things I can't stand about the college game.

Even as kids playing pickup games, all of us kids would always try getting both feet down.

I don't know why a college player wouldn't automatically do it, especially if he had pro aspirations.

I see where Bills RB Coach Tyrone Wheatley said that the Bills were developing a personnel package with Fred and CJ on the field at the same time.

Among other things, this means that they have to pick up another running back.

Also I'm guessing Tashard Choice's days in Orchard Park are over with.

Franklin is very good. Not sure he will be a starter in the NFL but he has some talent and would be a fine complement to Fred Ex and CJ. I'm not sure at all where he is projected to go. We have too many needs to take a RB before the fourth round or so.

Choice actually played decent this year when he was in.

I just don't want him in.

This has been a good game, in that the players are playing hard, I don't put much stock in theses All Stars Games but I admit EJ Manual impressed me, he has played smart with good throws, this game has help this stock for sure

meh........he just looks so lanky.....i think with 2-3 years of bacon cheeseburgers he might be good to go. not buying him as guy who is gonna be good as a rookie, but possibly down road could turn into something.

Oh yeah I agree. He sits year one for sure

Its one game guys if Ryan Nassib looked like Joe Montana everyone would be saying " He'll get Drafted before #8 we got no chance" relax wait till after the combine before jumping the gun

Missing wide open Wrs in a red flag though. We don't need another fitz. We want to win games