Tajh Boyd is staying in school.

NewEra

He told reporters that if he was 6'5" he would be the top player in the draft. From the sounds of it I'm guessing he consulted with some draft experts and they told him nobody wants a 6 ft tall qb so that's going to hurt his draft stock. He probably got butt hurt and decided to go back to school instead.

Wasn't a fit for us. We don't have time to groom a QB. We'll start losing guys if we don't find our guy soon.

Smith, Glennon, Wilson and Barkley are still in the draft and are better than Boyd. Maybe not all better than Murray, but I think all four are better than Boyd.

Edited by DStebb716

ACC player of the year over who? EJ Manuel show him some love baby. 4000 yard season and shredding of LSU's swarming D was very accurate from what i saw.

inaccurate is your guy my man.... we all have our favorites. lot o folks are bummed Boyd's not in EJ.....not so much.

that being said.....i welcome EJ as a Bill as 3rd round or later.........i do like his arm and intangibles to a degree......count me as non-surprised if he does make it at the next level..................same w Boyd next year.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

ACC player of the year over who? EJ Manuel show him some love baby. 4000 yard season and shredding of LSU's swarming D was very accurate from what i saw.

inaccurate is your guy my man.... we all have our favorites. lot o folks are bummed Boyd's not in EJ.....not so much.

that being said.....i welcome EJ as a Bill as 3rd round or later.........i do like his arm and intangibles to a degree......count me as non-surprised if he does make it at the next level..................same w Boyd next year.

Yes i'm a huge FSU fan, but i don't think EJ's anything more than a 4th-5th rounder. It's the same with Tajh. Him and EJ have some different strengths and weaknesses, but i consider them both relatively the same as pro prospects: ie mid to late round picks.

Anyone "bummed" that Boyd isn't in the draft doesn't watch much college football. And in the Chick-fil-A bowl, he didn't exactly "shred" LSUs defense.

Edited by Ramius

Anyone "bummed" that Boyd isn't in the draft doesn't watch much college football. And in the Chick-fil-A bowl, he didn't exactly "shred" LSUs defense.

Tajh Boyd didn't exactly shred LSU's defense?

He had 368 total yards for 3 TDs and didn't turn the ball over in spite of being beaten to a pulp by a superior squad. Boyd's offense had 32 first downs.

He led his team to a victory over one of the best defenses in college football.

I have to disagree with you on this one.

Tajh Boyd didn't exactly shred LSU's defense?

He had 368 total yards for 3 TDs and didn't turn the ball over in spite of being beaten to a pulp by a superior squad. Boyd's offense had 32 first downs.

He led his team to a victory over one of the best defenses in college football.

I have to disagree with you on this one.

Yeah, his standards must be insanely high. I guess he could have went for over 400 yards but I'd still take that performance. And a 67% passer is one of the most inaccurate passers ever? Damn, rough grader. The guy has improved every year and I wish he would have come out but I respect the decision. Hope he has a great senior year.