Division Round Predictions

Between Denver's excellent pass rush and Flacco's tendency to lose composure, I think this game could get out of hand. I'll take Denver -9

Aaron Rodgers seems to have righted the ship. I like how he's brought Jermichael Finley into the offense and he's playing very well. But there are still problems in Green Bay on the defense and I think San Fran is gonna try to physical them out of the stadium. Also while Rodgers has been sharp, the Niners defense is excellent and the home field is gonna be big. My only concern with this game is how effective Justin Smith will be. If he can't play, it will have a big effect on the outcome. I'll take the Niners -3

Atlanta has to have a huge chip on their shoulders at this point with the national media hammering on them all season that they're "not legit." This is dangerous territory for the visiting Seahawks who've been good on the road lately after being terrible earlier in the season. Atlanta's offense is formidable and the Seahawks have lost their best pass rusher, Chris Clemons to an ACL tear. Home field is gonna be big of course and a rookie QB in Wilson might be a bit wide-eyed. This is a tough call in my eyes and I'm gonna go with the Falcons -2.5

The last time the Texans traveled to Foxboro they debuted their new "varsity jackets" in week 14 and got their asses kicked 42-14 on national TV. That's a lot of motivation. Also as has been pointed out this week, New England hammered the Jets 45-3 in week 13 of the 2010 season and then lost to the Jets in the divisional round.

However I just don't think Houston matches up well with the Cheatriots***. New England's defense is better than some think and I doubt Schaub will be able to exploit them at all. Houston will have to rely on the run and will fall behind early. I'll take the Cheatriots*** -9.5

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

As much as I'd like to see the Texans get revenge, they didn't look good last week. I'd like to see Ray Lewis get farther in the playoffs this year, but Denver might be too much for them.

I'm really looking forward to the NFC games. They should be much more exciting. I can't make any picks with authority, but I'm pulling for SF.

Alright.

Baltimore at Denver -9

Green Bay at San Francisco -3

Seattle at Atlanta -2.5

Houston at New England -9.5

All the home teams are favorites.

Who do you like?

a little late now but i don't even knwo the score, i think it's close tho. Denver over Balt in a late breaking out game

san fran should be able to get more then 3 over GB

Atlanta Seattle. gosh, Seattle is running with some steam but Atlanta is just a very disciplined football team and been overshadowed by everyone else for no reason. I think it'll be within 3.

New England shows Houston that they still win come January, and beat them by 10+.

Nice work, I would have picked Denver and GB. Niners look awesome - how great would Ravens Niners be?

I'm doing quite well this postseason. the only game I have missed is the Bengals last week.

the harbaughs are football gods among men. both in the super bowl would make for a fun game.

Edited by sodbuster