Free agents for new regime?

Who are possible free agents Marrone may be interested in? Here is a list of some of the top players for each position. I left RB's for obvious reasons.

QB-

Joe Flacco BAL

Jason Campbell CHI

Matt Moore MIA

Tarvaris Jackson BUF

WR-

Dwayne Bowe KC

Greg Jennings GB

Wes Welker NE

Mike Wallace PIT

Brian Hartline MIA

TE-

Fred Davis WAS

Dustin Keller NYJ

Jered Cook TEN

Heath Miller PIT

Tony Gonzalez ATL

Martellus Bennett NYG

OL-

Ryan Clady OT DEN

Andre Smith OT CIN

Andy Levitre G BUF

Sebastion Vollmer OT NE

Jake Long OT MIA

LB-

Anthony Spenser OLB DAL

Philip Wheeler OLB OAK

Brian Urlacher MLB CHI

DL-

Henry Melton DT CHI

Cliff Avril DE DET

Michael Bennett DE TB

Randy Starks DT MIA

Richard Symore DT OAK

DB-

Jairus Byrd S BUF

Brent Grimes CB ATL

Dashon Goldson S SF

Aqib Talib CB NE

We have to keep Levitre and Byrd no question. Sorry if something similar has been posted.

May be getting ahead of myself with no OC or DC in place.

Edited by BillsInMaine

def getting ahead of yourself, but what's the fun in not getting ahead of yourself!

I would like, realistically Levitre, Byrd, and then Lovie Smith for DC and Urlacher for 1 year, allowing us to draft Jarvus Jones from GA and go ILB next year.

I could also see Wes Welker coming in if he is at the right price, and would be a good guy to have for a young QB. Jennings could also be a good pickup. I don't like Bowe, drops too many passes, stats mostly accumulated against zones in garbage time.

i wouldnt leave off RB... for obvious reasons. i dont think hes tied to choice, freddy is certainly getting up there and i could see a power back of some variety being wanted

I could def see the need for a power back. Do you think McIntrye could fill that role. I have no idea, but he seems to like to hit people.

Sorry...

RB-

Steven Jackson STL

Reggie Bush MIA

I was thinking about him being a possible pickup for them because of marrones time with the Saints.

But I can't see him coming here to be Choices replacement, unless they drop Freddie down which would cause an uproar around here.

I wouldn't have a problem seeing Spiller used as a versatile kind of weapon making the occasional run and splitting out to play some WR also. Then have Bush and Freddie split the carries as the every down RBs running it up the middle

There are lots of names not on your list, one is WR Denario Alexander from SD, others are at LB and DE. Gonzo is also saying he may retire.

Id like to see a two year deal to Urlacher. Leader, winner, stud player. He ha more value as a change-of-culture guy than anythign else IMO. Id also like to see Michael Johnson (DE Cincy) and Matt Moore as a veteran QB to compete for the starting Job with the rookie.

def getting ahead of yourself, but what's the fun in not getting ahead of yourself!

I would like, realistically Levitre, Byrd, and then Lovie Smith for DC and Urlacher for 1 year, allowing us to draft Jarvus Jones from GA and go ILB next year.

I could also see Wes Welker coming in if he is at the right price, and would be a good guy to have for a young QB. Jennings could also be a good pickup. I don't like Bowe, drops too many passes, stats mostly accumulated against zones in garbage time.

Love the Lovie for DC. Would he want to work for a rookie head coach given his many other possible options?

Not trying to be rude, but lots of logic flaws in this post.

#1: Jarvis Jones is going to be a 3-4 rush backer, not an ILB. His teammate Alec Ogletree would be an MLB though.

#2: Wes Welker is nice for the name value and all, but he's more of what this team already has: an underneath, work from the slot, move-the-chains type of receiver. They need someone to play on the outside.

#3: Going off A) his comments about not liking cold weather and B) the amount of money he will command, Jennings would not be a good pick up.

#4: Bowe does drop a lot of passes and did accumulate a lot of stats in "garbage time" but that could also be an indictment of how bad the Chiefs, specifically Cassel/Quinn are, not necessarily Bowe.