One thing I find interesting but not surprising re: coaching carousel

Most of the fired coaches are receiving numerous interview requests and expressed interest, especially Lovie, Reid, Whisenhunt and Norv, but I have heard no mention of anyone expressing interest in Chan yet. I would think Chan might at least get a look as a coordinator like Norv is.

He was out of football for two years before the Bills hired him. Nobody wants him.

Not to mention some of the game decisions he made that likely led to the team losing games. That's like an investor blowning money on stocks that will go nowhere and expecting to be hired by Charles Schuab.

Sadly, it's pretty clear the Bills were Chan's last stand as an NFL HC. He might find an OC gig but I think the rest of the league asks the same questions we were -- i.e., what the hell were you doing with Spiller?

Gailey is not a valued commodity at this point.

After things settle down a bit, he might hook on somewhere like Jauron did.

But Gailey's stock is at a low right now and he seems older than his biological age.

I like Chan the man, but JMO.

He will catch on somewhere if he really wants. In the short term, he's likely an nfl qb coach, but I could see him settling down into a lower tier college as head coach as a transition to retiring on his own terms. Lower pressure, mentoring young men....