Set your DVRs: The schedule for college QBs the Bills might look at

SBUffalo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd was impressive.

That LSU defense is ridiculously talented and physical. Granted they lost Barkevious late in the game but they spent much of the contest beating the crap out of Clemson's less physical squad.

In spite of the beating, Boyd was courageous and heroic and got the job done, with the help of that immensely talented receiver (#6).

Boyd has a great arm and is a great athlete. With some seasoning he could be something.

Updated with Aaron Murray's stats against the number one ranked pass defense.

Very impressive performances by Murray and Boyd, two guys that are expected to return to school. Their full-season statistics are also VERY close.

I would love to see either of them in a Bills uniform.

Taj Boyd proved a lot by his throwing when the game was on the line beating a strong SEC team & he made the throws in crunch time when it counted & brought his team back even after LSU was romping on them, not to mention he ran it over 30 times in the game ...

So you're going to base your evaluation of a player on about 6 plays? WOW, why hasn't an NFL team hired you yet? He's a pocket passer. He's got a big arm and has shown ability to make all the throws.

He may be just saying that off of the game he just watched, but I've been saying this all season when his name comes up. He's slow, he makes bad decisions, nothing he does jumps out at you. I live in Raleigh and go to games, I've seen him, we don't want him anywhere near the first 3 rds!

He may be just saying that off of the game he just watched, but I've been saying this all season when his name comes up. He's slow, he makes bad decisions, nothing he does jumps out at you. I live in Raleigh and go to games, I've seen him, we don't want him anywhere near the first 3 rds!

works for me.....Glennon's out. he looks slow, not blown away by him at all. unfair addition is his brother was so terrible for Va Tech. they look too similar...

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Nothing he does jumps out at you? He's got the best deep ball in this draft by a long shot. He makes a lot of tight throws with good zip on the ball. He's one of the few guys who has abilities that actually jump out to me.

And as far as him being slow... a lot of very good QBs are slow. But if you watch tape on Glennon, you'll see that he's got probably the 2nd or 3rd best pocket prescience in this draft which makes up for lack of speed, and he does know where to pick his spots and gain a few yards.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.