Another season come and gone but Im still happy and proud

mellaman101

I cant believe this season is over!

I hope for the best for my Bills and hope Ralph will make good decisions!

No matter what, I still love the Bills and we should feel blessed our team is still and staying in Buffalo.

Happy New Year to all of you and please be safe!

what a joke, we shouldnt feel blessed this team is in Buffalo at all. The team isnt going to leave in your or my lifetime

We should definitely feel blessed there is a team in Buffalo. If the Bills left, do you think any team would relocate here? The team doesn't give me the pride in being a fan that I once had. Too many failed moves. Too many opportunities lost (all the draft picks we passed on who became all-stars). I hate saying it but Aaron Maybin is the face of the franchise since 2000.

We should definitely feel blessed there is a team in Buffalo. If the Bills left, do you think any team would relocate here? The team doesn't give me the pride in being a fan that I once had. Too many failed moves. Too many opportunities lost (all the draft picks we passed on who became all-stars). I hate saying it but Aaron Maybin is the face of the franchise since 2000.

Really? I can think of a lot of ways to describe the debacle of a decade, but Aaron Maybin is the person that really comes to mind?

the OP said it in a way as if the team is going to move.

The team aint moving anywhere. They sell out most every game while shoveling the same shiit every season. Meanwhile other teams season openers and games with playoffs on the line dont sell out. The biggest concern the NFL has moving forward is game attendance - thats concern #1. They aren't going to move a team out of Buffalo, where people go to games, to put another team in LA - where people wont go to games. They would however move a team like Jax or Tampa, who never sell out. As long as we sell out half our home games, the Bills arent going anywhere.

what a joke, we shouldnt feel blessed this team is in Buffalo at all. The team isnt going to leave in your or my lifetime

I agree 100% with this quote. You Kool-Aid drinkers can keep blowing sunshine up Ralph Wilson's .... but nothing is gonna change . Every off season is over hyped and every regular season ends in disappointment.

No matter what, I still love the Bills and we should feel blessed our team is still and staying in Buffalo.

*vomit*

I feel like this should be followed by "Now everyone pile into my van for ice cream because you're ALL winners!". Or better yet; "Thank you sir, may I have another?!".

I'm not saying I want this team out of Buffalo or that you're not entitled to your feelings. But if you (or the Bills for that matter) are looking for a cookie, you're not getting one from me.

Happy New Year brother! Safety first. 55 stay alive. I'll still be wearing my jerseys everywhere.

Happy new year to you too !

I think you're taking too much Vitamin D3

Really? I can think of a lot of ways to describe the debacle of a decade, but Aaron Maybin is the person that really comes to mind?

The face should be a HUGE Square with a large question mark in it for the QB we have needed and never gotten (properly that is) in less u wanna count the first season with a retread Bledsoe cuz since Jimbo retired, we have not had a franchise QB even though they tried and missed WAY too many times..

I guess I can see where the OP would be happy that the Bills are still in Buffalo.

But how in the world can anyone be proud of a team that has sucked so bad for so long?

They are a joke, a laughing stock of the NFL. There has been nothing to be proud of for the past 13 seasons.

"Happy" and "Proud" are words that should not be associated with this organization from a fan perspective, unless you are HAPPY that another dreadful season is over, and PROUD that the Bills will once again be picking in the top 10. :angry:

Exactly. I'm not happy and I'm not proud of the Bills at all. 13 years of bad football is nothing to be Proud of!!!