Guilty Pleasure Songs/Videos

truth on hold

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just talking to my co-worker about a song that i try to not like but i simply can't....the band is an enigma to me, they come off as a poppy boy band, but i think they are better than that, but its hard to look past that perceived image...the song gets in my head and i just find myself whistling or singing it all day long...granted having janelle monae featured in it doesn't hurt its value to me...

I love Cindi Lauper.

Today was out on the fenceline working, had the tool belt on, carpenters pants, all that stuff, and I pretty much look like a big farm guy I guess...but yeah, headphones in and singing quite loudly one of my favorite songs "True Colors."

Today was out on the fenceline working, had the tool belt on, carpenters pants, all that stuff, and I pretty much look like a big farm guy I guess...but yeah, headphones in and singing quite loudly one of my favorite songs "True Colors."

Gee... I don't you just pour vinegar in my eyes! Thanks for the image!

Anyway... That is a damn good song! Quite a guilty pleasure... Same w/

Same with: Time After Time with Sarah McLachlan

Maybe it is too much damn cowbell! Another:

Another one..."I think we're alone now" by Tiffany. I was in like 3rd grade when this song came out and I still love it!! Had the biggest crush on her.

That's permissible because you were a kid and it's not a bad song.

Lots of guys went through the teeny bopper, bubble gum phase.

The guilty pleasure comes in when you're old enough to know better not to eat that much sugar but you do anyways.

...plus she was/is hot

That's permissible because you were a kid and it's not a bad song.

Lots of guys went through the teeny bopper, bubble gum phase.

The guilty pleasure comes in when you're old enough to know better not to eat that much sugar but you do anyways.

i knew it...don't know if i have actually seen it...just saw her in one of those top notch syfy movies, i think with debbie gibson....it was overload on my feeble heart - Mega Python vs. Gatoroid...so bad it was awesome

Had one of the better celeb nude photo shoots too. But something tells me you knew that lol

The song, "Take My Breath Away," by Berlin (from "Top Gun") has always semi-secretly been my favorite song of all time. I refuse to download it and I never seek it out. I prefer to hear it by chance. I heard it the day before yesterday at the store.

Hey, it's no worse than "Take My Breath Away"

You're gonna have to do a poll to prove that one. I'll admit, mine doesn't scream MAN'S MAN!! But Dante ... we're talkin' BSB here, man!!