Decal for helmets tomorrow

Luvbills

That is a nice gesture. What is the decal on the left?

You serious? It's for Sandy Hook Elementary School. Every team in the NFL, except the Redskins, wore them last week.

That's an awesome gesture. I must point out that these are my favorite helmets in team history. They are so well crafted.

As someone who lives a half mile from the West Webster Fire Department I think it is very nice the Bills will honor the West Webster firefighters. Very classy move by them.

The firefighers of the WWFD had to respond to another tragic event that happened around Christmas last year and it is amazingly sad that this unnecessary crime happened. Horrible that such evil exists in our world today.

As someone who lives a half mile from the West Webster Fire Department I think it is very nice the Bills will honor the West Webster firefighters. Very classy move by them.

The firefighers of the WWFD had to respond to another tragic event that happened around Christmas last year and it is amazingly sad that this unnecessary crime happened. Horrible that such evil exists in our world today.

This kind of evil has always existed in the world.

Et ego in Arcadia vixi. = There was a serpent even in the Garden of Eden.

As a Webster resident, very powerful gesture by the Bills.

Saw Fire and Rescue vehicles from all over the Northeast around town today. I cannot not imagine the shock and horror these men experienced upon arriving at this early morning fire. What a horrible waste.