Opinion needed (office secret Santa related)

NoSaint

Go shred some paper and put your tie in the shredder. Make it look like an accident.

Buffalo News - 12/28/2012

A long time Buffalo Bills fan was killed earlier today in a bizarre paper shredding accident. The closed casket funeral will be at Forest Lawn Mortuary next Tuesday.

Go shred some paper and put your tie in the shredder. Make it look like an accident.

That is the tricky part! Ah heck, what is an ounce of danger in a desk jockey's life! As I duck! (assuming wearing a tie=office work)

J/K

Buffalo News - 12/28/2012

A long time Buffalo Bills fan was killed earlier today in a bizarre paper shredding accident. The closed casket funeral will be at Forest Lawn Mortuary next Tuesday.

LoL... That is exactly what I was thinking in the above post!

Anyway... Who wears ties? If you work in the medical profession... Cite the recent studies where ties carry germs and bacteria... That doctors are getting away from them because ties are seldom washed!

^_^

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

That is the tricky part! Ah heck, what is an ounce of danger in a desk jockey's life! As I duck! (assuming wearing a tie=office work)

J/K

wearing ties and at a computer all day... soooo.... i cant even be mad at you.

(insert michael scott rant about how the office is as dangerous as the warehouse)