Gailey as OC somewhere else or the Bills...

Dragonborn10

He does NOT know offense. He can draw up some screens and tricks here and there. However, his play calling is terrible. He limits his players by his restrictive formations and does not know how to stretch the field. I'll take the Bills before Gailey.

Not know how to stretch the field? Or does not have a qb that can therefore doesn't attempt to....

I imagine if the packers were running his offense it would look a whole lot different than it does now.

He does NOT know offense. He can draw up some screens and tricks here and there. However, his play calling is terrible. He limits his players by his restrictive formations and does not know how to stretch the field. I'll take the Bills before Gailey.

Couldn't it be his QB that limits that? And he's not playing to the weaknesses of his personell.

Not know how to stretch the field? Or does not have a qb that can therefore doesn't attempt to....

I imagine if the packers were running his offense it would look a whole lot different than it does now.

Undoubtedly would be better to have a QB who can stretch the field. Still, I am referring to Gailey's ability to stretch the field. In his so called "spread" of an offense he does a very poo job of using 53 1/3 yards of the field. He often condenses play with formation and scheme and allows for the defense to not have to cover the entire width of the field. This limits the potential of the offense...

In case anyone is interested in an example, on Sunday watch any screen the Bills run. They often waste yards, catching the Ball 5 yards behind the LOS. This is hidden yardage the Bills are often giving up in their offense scheme and rarely noticed by on lookers, but imagine the true potential if we can really get our play makers into true 'space'.

** meant to say poor. but poo also does an adequate job of addressing his offensive scheme.