Where's Hillary?

Nanker

Your right.

Here's a much younger Hill.

hillary_clinton_insane.jpg

So, to my original question - is she just hiding like a coward over Bengazhi, or is she getting cosmetic surgery and has to keep out of camera sight because of the swelling and bruising?

Edited by Nanker

Yes, and I'm being doltish by giving it back to the HAHAHHAHAHA group on the left who embraced Palinmania and Bushmania.

Face it, Hill's begun her campaign for 2016 and the cosmetic surgery/escape from Benghazi is just the first wave.

We're in for years of Hillmania.

Yes, and I'm being doltish by giving it back to the HAHAHHAHAHA group on the left who embraced Palinmania and Bushmania.

Face it, Hill's begun her campaign for 2016 and the cosmetic surgery/escape from Benghazi is just the first wave.

We're in for years of Hillmania.

Really? Has she gone for cosmetic surgery... This is the first I am hearing of this, granted I do not follow any of this.

This is quite disturbing... Of course she is aging... Approaching 70... I would rather her keep it natural and age with grace. I guess you can't do that in today's vain world... Let alone being a female and doing that.

seriously, who gives a fk what hillary looks like? who gives a fk what any president or senior service member looks like? that kind of attitude got us palin, bachman, and perry instead of paul, snow, and collins as candidates. its like jerry springer vs stephen hawking politics

man give me the fugliest person as long as they are smart, principled, and capable

seriously, who gives a fk what hillary looks like? who gives a fk what any president or senior service member looks like? that kind of attitude got us palin, bachman, and perry instead of paul, snow, and collins as candidates. its like jerry springer vs stephen hawking politics

man give me the fugliest person as long as they are smart, principled, and capable

wellsaidmeatface wellsaid

Id have much more respect for you if you added Barack Obama to that list.

Becuase if you think a WHITE one term senator with a long list of "present votes" and a dodgy past would be elected President, youre a complete idiot.

Edited by RkFast

that kind of attitude got us palin, bachman, and perry instead of paul, snow, and collins as candidates. its like jerry springer vs stephen hawking politics

Say what you want about Bachmann, but she's much better than the liberal media portrays. For example, she was key in getting the bridge over the St. Croix river green-lit (connecting Minnesota to Wisconsin).

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/editorials/138084528.html?refer=y&vi_adid=W

It's funny reading a left publication though:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/09/new-bachmann-ads-blast-stimulus-while-touting-stimulus-projects

"Bachmann's signature legislative accomplishment, which is likewise touted in the ad, is the congressional authorization of a new bridge connecting her hometown of Stillwater to Houlton, Wisconsin, pop. 386. (Critics have compared the proposed bridge to the infamous "Bridge to Nowhere," noting that Stillwater and Houlton are already connected by a bridge, and there's an interstate bridge 10 minutes south.)"

Yeah, I-94 is 10 minutes to the south, and gets REALLY congested when the Stillwater lift bridge (which is ancient and ready to fall down) is closed for repairs - which is constantly. Plus, downtown Hudson, WI (which is where I-94 connects to) is pretty much non-driveable when everyone's is driving down it to get north (one lane, each direction).

You may not agree with her soundbites, but she DOES do a good job pushing things through that help her constituents by never giving up.

Back in the hospital for a blood clot

http://hosted.ap.org...-12-30-20-04-23

yeah, I saw that today, and will pray the best for her. I disagree with her politics, but blood clots, depending largely on where, is a serious matter. Since she supposedly had a concussion, I fear it in the head, which is not good... But usually a 2 day hospital stay so they can get thinners into her while monitoring, then a very long rehab, and more thinners. She won't be back to work any time soon either... Head, and\or lungs effected by clots is extremely exhausting for recovery.