Just Loose, baby !

BuffaloBobby

I heard on WGR550 this morning that a win vs. a loss next week may be the difference between the 3rd and 13th pick.

Very significant. I know we are not supposed to want to loose, but in this case is it really worth winning a meaningless game.

Unfortuantely, it is against the Jets who may be in worse shape than us.

A win would be disastrous. After this train wreck of a season we deserve as high a pick as possible and if we ended up 13 it would be a complete disaster. There should be back ups started to "evaluate what we have" and Thigpen should start and this order should come from the top b/c quite frankly for the organization that's what is best.

A win would be disastrous. After this train wreck of a season we deserve as high a pick as possible and if we ended up 13 it would be a complete disaster. There should be back ups started to "evaluate what we have" and Thigpen should start and this order should come from the top b/c quite frankly for the organization that's what is best.

amen to that man. that being said, i'm sure we'll beat the jets..for the first time in how many games? how bills-like would that be? :sick:

I heard on WGR550 this morning that a win vs. a loss next week may be the difference between the 3rd and 13th pick.

Very significant. I know we are not supposed to want to loose, but in this case is it really worth winning a meaningless game.

Unfortuantely, the defense has been way too loose?

Easier to root for more English teachers than a Buffalo loss. I know spelling, punctuation and grammar is meaningless in current environment when posting fast is more important than posting correctly.

Easier to root for more English teachers than a Buffalo loss. I know spelling, punctuation and grammar are meaningless in the current environment when posting fast is more important than posting correctly.

Is the correct word lose or loose? You guys are confusing...

Is that a serious question?

The words loose and lose are mixed up in writing; for some reason, many people write loose when they really mean lose. But there's no reason to lose your mind worrying about this, just lose the extra o!

Is the correct word lose or loose? You guys are confusing...

The words loose and lose are mixed up in writing; for some reason, many people write loose when they really mean lose. But there's no reason to lose your mind worrying about this, just lose the extra o!

Eye hate when people get lose with there righting. It makes me loose my mind. :nana: