send a message sunday

Wagon Circler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who goes will do it for fun- to be w/ fam, friends or just watch nfl football.

that said, this game is just terrible. 2 inept teams. Bills will probably win cause Jets are really bad (so are Bills) and it will destroy the Bills- I am sure they will miss out on whoever is picked in front of them. Winning this game means nothing. Anyone who suggests otherwise is wrong.

Fitzpatrick has no business starting week 17 btw. Might as well see what TT or TJ can do.

anyone who goes will do it for fun- to be w/ fam, friends or just watch nfl football.

that said, this game is just terrible. 2 inept teams. Bills will probably win cause Jets are really bad (so are Bills) and it will destroy the Bills- I am sure they will miss out on whoever is picked in front of them. Winning this game means nothing. Anyone who suggests otherwise is wrong.

Fitzpatrick has no business starting week 17 btw. Might as well see what TT or TJ can do.

Why not start Brad Smith?

I have tickets not sure I am gonna go. I can't stomach giving the team another dime right now ....ie parking, snacks etc......maybe I just burn the tickets and go fishing. My seats are so close to the bills bench I dont want to look at our billy goat coach too.

If you don't want to give the Bills your parking $$$.....

I like the idea of the few thousand of Bills fans who show up to cluster together in one part of the stadium near the tunnel. Have every packed in tight. Then break out a Psy Gangman style dance instead of watching the game.

Or everyone should sit on the Bills side of the stadium so the TV cameras show nobody on the visitor side of the stadium

I have tickets not sure I am gonna go. I can't stomach giving the team another dime right now ....ie parking, snacks etc......maybe I just burn the tickets and go fishing. My seats are so close to the bills bench I dont want to look at our billy goat coach too.

Wrap them up and give them to someone you don't like as a Christmas gift. No don't do that, second thought, I wouldn't wish that on my eniemies.

If you don't want to give the Bills your parking $$$.....

Or everyone should sit on the Bills side of the stadium so the TV cameras show nobody on the visitor side of the stadium

Better yet, everyone sit on the Jets side and wear green jackets/shirts.

I am optimistic that Chan will find a way to lose the Jets game. I truly hope we lose for draft position.

put 8 guys out there in defense and offense. I see no reason whatsoever to even try to win this game. Once you are out of the tournament, nothing matters in the NFL. Nothing. Many many coaches (Jeff Fisher being the latest) have said that victories after being eliminated from the playoffs have no bearing at all on the next season. I think the point he made is that even playoff teams always end the season on a loss, so shouldn't they be all bummed out until next season? - answer: no. So if the Bills beat the Jets, nothing is gained and much can be lost in terms of draft position. ...

Like Hammer said, park in a private lot. Don't buy things inside. I have managed to go all season without surrendering more than the cost of my tickets to the team. All moving to one side of the field after the half is a great idea. Hundreds of people having the same sign would send a message too. But what to write...