Thurman Thomas

K-Gun10

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Polian and Ralph buried the hatchet long ago. I think it was before Ralph's HOF Induction.

I don't believe Ralph or Polian has any grudge remaining and I believe Polian has publicly stated that.

Thanks Pooj! I think.

Quite frankly, I don't care who's wrong or right, I just am wondering what Thurman is talking about. A change in the ownership? Front Office? Or the annual "We know the team was not up to par this year, but will you please place a deposit for season tickets next year" letter.

Same here...I'm interested if Ralph is re-retiring from team president position?

Eventhough, the hip injury happened in 2011...being 94 and trying to recover from a broken hip is a tough go at any age.

I've been researching the Polian to Chiefs rumors...I don't think it's the best gig for him

I wouldn't be surprised he decides to go just the team president route.

It's a possibility.

Polian was great in Buffalo. Both for the bills and the fans. Met him a couple of times, and it was a great experience and yes he did like it in Buffalo. He will have his kids interests in most likely with anything he does IF he comes back in the league. Probably not something Ralph would be comfortable with IMO.

Polian is far from a spring chicken now, and although would fire up a depressed fan base. Re-hiring him now could be the equivalent of when the fish hired the Tuna. Meaning the magic is gone. Just my opinion of rehiring and hoping someone captures lightning in a bottle twice.

The cynic in me would be if they offered him a gig, ticket sales would be the first reason the hire is made.

Look how the modern NFL makes Nix/Gailey and the stache look like the old men they are. Keep that in mind with a Polian rebuild.

Edited by Best Player Available