Thurman Thomas

K-Gun10

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#17 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- metzelaars_lives

#4- kelly blue book

#5- farmers almanac

#6- nostradamus

#7- TMZ

#8- punxsutawney phil

#9- weatherman

#10- economist

#11- ESPN Insiders

#12- psychic

#13- momma pecoraro

#14- Thurman Thomas

#15- Mayans

#16- Skooby and sources deep within

#17- Bleacher Report

Updated list

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#16 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- metzelaars_lives

#4- kelly blue book

#5- farmers almanac

#6- nostradamus

#7- TMZ

#8- punxsutawney phil

#9- weatherman

#10- economist

#11- ESPN Insiders

#12- psychic

#13- momma pecoraro

#14- Thurman Thomas

#15- Skooby and sources deep within

#16- Bleacher Report

Where exactly does Incarcerated Bob fit into the rankings? Gotta think tied with Scooby. Maybe the same person?

spare me this sort of hero worship? how are they active in the community? by appearing in Dental Implant Seminar Ads, and Salen's Hot Dog commercials?

being disrespectful? you act as if these guys are a religion. they were great players. now they are men. i invite everyone to mock them as much as they deserve. in this case, it's been clear for sometime that thurman thomas has taken too many hits to the head and is a bit looney tunes. i'm not joking -- the guy has a screw loose.

Hero worship? what are you talking about?

It's about respect, you wouldn't talk to your parents that way now would ya?

Hero worship? what are you talking about?

It's about respect, you wouldn't talk to your parents that way now would ya?

Hey BB, looking at your sig..... you think there's a chance we take a QB, DE and 2 WRs before we address LB? Draft WRs in the 3rd and 4th and sign Dwayne Bowe? The only LB addition is jelani Jenkins? Mathieu as an UDFA? All of that on top of having Landry Jones as our starting QB the next 2 years makes me ill. Seriously ill.

Hey BB, looking at your sig..... you think there's a chance we take a QB, DE and 2 WRs before we address LB? Draft WRs in the 3rd and 4th and sign Dwayne Bowe? The only LB addition is jelani Jenkins? Mathieu as an UDFA? All of that on top of having Landry Jones as our starting QB the next 2 years makes me ill. Seriously ill.

you will be seriously excited after we make the playoffs with those guys. LBs are being used less and less we need more pressure and coverage and Jalani is great at coverage.

Our offense needs a massive overhaul which is why I went O in this draft. A great O makes up for average D just look at Pats, Packers. We need a better D but we sacrifice the O every year and its time to get some weapons in here.

BTW Landry Jones is the best QB in this draft, better get an eyeful on the 4rth bc he's our future.

As others have said, if you want Bill you also get Chris- and he's shown an inability to evaluate talent OR act like a professional.

On top of that you probably say goodbye to Whaley.

Not the best move to bring Bill in IMO. Hope it's not the case.

Edited by jwolf02

you will be seriously excited after we make the playoffs with those guys. LBs are being used less and less we need more pressure and coverage and Jalani is great at coverage.

Our offense needs a massive overhaul which is why I went O in this draft. A great O makes up for average D just look at Pats, Packers. We need a better D but we sacrifice the O every year and its time to get some weapons in here.

BTW Landry Jones is the best QB in this draft, better get an eyeful on the 4rth bc he's our future.

I won't be seriously excited when we make the playoffs with those guys. They won't be Bills. I can see Jones and maybe a WR, with the first 4 picks, but I can't see them bypassing LB til round 5. You might say that Lbs are used less and less, but we still use them and we currently don't have one decent LB. it needs to be a priority. I can't envision the FO going so much offense with our defense being so porous. Those that think it got better as the year went on are delusional. We played horrible offenses...which made our D look much improved. If we draft jones, I hope you're right. I just don't see it