Hilarious Scarborough interview

dayman

Love the new nick.

I can't stand morning Joe. Just in general, he seems like a jackass.

Ya, hate to admit the change was necessary but ... well...we all watch the games.

I actually like Joe. But to each his own. Props at least to him for holding down a show since he's not a liberal and too moderate for the growing conservative movement.

Ya, hate to admit the change was necessary but ... well...we all watch the games.

I actually like Joe. But to each his own. Props at least to him for holding down a show since he's not a liberal and too moderate for the growing conservative movement.

i like joe a lot. hes one of the seeminly rare reasonable conservatives willing to stand up against the extremism that is in control of that party. i wish he was still in politics as i would surely vote for him

Too moderate? Extreme!

My man Greg Gutfeld slays THAT argument....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEygXhjCVtg&feature=youtu.be&a

The irony in that interview is that the interviewers work to portray the Rep. as too rigid in his ideology and unwilling to bend then they ALL show they are exactly they same.

"You dont think like ME?" they all shouted.

"Well, how DARE YOU!!!!!" they howled.

Pack of fools....all of them (including the Representative).

Edited by RkFast

The irony in that interview is that the interviewers work to portray the Rep. as too rigid in his ideology and unwilling to bend then they ALL show they are exactly they same.

IDK what interview you watched but Joe is a conservative he was simply trying to talk about the reality of divided government and that you do in fact have to work with other elected officials to run the country. That guy said in so many words he wasn't going to do so. That my friend, is extreme.

IDK what interview you watched but Joe is a conservative he was simply trying to talk about the reality of divided government and that you do in fact have to work with other elected officials to run the country. That guy said in so many words he wasn't going to do so. That my friend, is extreme.

Joe is at best a moderate. More like a RINO.

Greg Gutfeld - the modern era Mark Twain.

He's QUICKLY rising to fill the spot left empty by the passing of Andrew Breitbart. Between him, Andrew Wilkow, the Loesch's, and the good folks at Misfit Politics, the Conservative movement has plenty of good, strong young voices to lead the way and get the message out. Throw in other people like Gavin McGuinness who rubs elbows with the so-called liberal intelligencia in NYC and thrashes them at their own game, the future is bright.

Edited by RkFast

Look I get it....it's a game of so-and-so is stupid and so-and-so is corrupt....but seriously Gutfeld is a smoking gun for posters posting what some have said about him....wow...I am in awe

Edited by SameOldBills

Joe Scarborough is a conservative. He just happens to work on MSNBC and he has to appeal to his audience.

No. Not really. I live in his old district. Here's my "note" from 2010:

Joe Scarborough is a petty, jealous, man full of hate, misogyny, and jealousy. He wishes people would have begged him to run for higher office or bought his books by the millions. Instead he quits on the people of Northwest Florida "to spend more time with the family" then immediately embarks on a television, radio, and print career. I wonder how much time all that takes from his family. Sheesh, Joe, I used to vote for you.

http://www.politico....1110/45687.html

While I probably won't vote for Sarah Palin in the primary, if she should win the primary, people will point to this attack by a petty, petty man who sold what little creditability he had left to MSNBC and the Democrat arm of cable tv news undermining a chance to stop the madness that is the far left of the democrat party lead by Barak Obama.

Edited by Oxrock

Too moderate? Extreme!

My man Greg Gutfeld slays THAT argument....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEygXhjCVtg&feature=youtu.be&a

"You dont think like ME?" they all shouted.

"Well, how DARE YOU!!!!!" they howled.

Pack of fools....all of them (including the Representative).

Wahhhhhhh, I'm a victim!!

"Blame the media!"

"Oh, I'm part of the media??"

"I'm talking about the rest of the media!"

Wahhhhhhh, I'm a victim!!

"Blame the media!"

"Oh, I'm part of the media??"

"I'm talking about the rest of the media!"

Frank, WTF? This is amateursh for you. Almost FlaFitzish. Edited by Oxrock

Frank, WTF? This is amateursh for you. Almost FlaFitzish.

Ox, were you on that other board with Frank? You seem to give him a lot of credit here for being a halfway reasonable guy. Not knowing him anywhere else but here, he has to be one of our least distinguished posters. His Trayvon Martin thread ended up being epic, but I'd venture to guess he wishes he never started it. My guess is that after doing his homework he isn't allowed to be on the computer for much extra time. Hey, other people on the party line get pissed when someone interferes with their phone calls.