Three time Olympian Suzy Favor Hamilton has a 2nd career

26CornerBlitz

1) The husband is a complete chump.

2) It's sad that guys have to pay for sex. It's even sadder guys pay to pretend to have a girlfriend. If I ever had to pay sex (I won't because I'm good looking), to quote Charlie Sheen, I won't pay for the sex. I'd pay for them to leave.

3) IF 2 adults want to have sex and exchange money, why is it illegal?

4) IF I'm paying sex, it's starting with Megan Fox or Adrienna Lima. You can find a decent 40 yo with low esteem pretty much anywhere.

The improved stamina of a middle-distance runner has to work in her favor, getting paid by the hour and all.

That's true. Only the "decathlete" does better. They thow in deluxe services like the pole vault and shot put. And of course that's a two day event, so you have to pay for the whole weekend.

That's true. Only the "decathlete" does better. They thow in deluxe services like the pole vault and shot put. And of course that's a two day event, so you have to pay for the whole weekend.

Except those are dudes. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

i know geeez..........cbiscuit97------------the zoolander of TBD? really really good looking?

Maybe someone should tell him that when your mom says your good looking she's really saying that because she's just trying to make you feel better about yourself.

If you had a time machine and could go back to 1997 when she was 27 years old... ??

Anyway... Somebody mentioned about the husband not approving but, no mention of leaving her. What do you expect, he's a lawyer... LoL... Must like sloppy 220's...

My god... What a brutal story...

So the cost for 2 minutes is not to bad.

thank you for your service.

LoL... Yeah, who can't afford 20 bucks for a good time! ;-)