Buffalo for Christmas?

twist_to_open

As the holidays approach, I was just wondering how many other out-of-towners/transplants are returning to the Buffalo area for a visit and from where?

I'll being trecking up from Virginia Beach driving with my family, but the good thing is my kids are old enough they can actually help with the driving.

Family, friends, wings, good pizza, but no Sabres game!

We used to always save vacation time to make it back to Buffalo for the holidays, however the past few years with other vacations and kids activities during the year. I just don't have the vacation time left in December to travel north.

I will be making it back in early January though. My wife and I celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary on 12/27. I asked her where she wanted to go to celebrate, and she answered very quickly with Buffalo!

We drove in to Niagara Falls from Cleveland last weekend. Went to the Amerks-Monsters game on Friday, hit Duff's on Saturday, and me & the missus came back with an extra couple pounds apiece. Well worth it.

Why does it the one on Orchard Park Road suck? Last time we were there, it seemed okay?

Their owned by a canuck. I spoke to the manager at the dick rd restaurant. He said they have gotten complaints there about their ****ty wings. Original place is the best place. The one in op is a sports bar that has ****ty food