Obama takes no action on gun control;

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that people kept their arms bare back in those days to protect themselves from the King of England you ass. I mean seriously. how do you expect a person to protect the home and land with hairy arms!!

If you hadn't noticed, I was giving you a break and a rather obvious hint at where you were going wrong. It's one thing to regularly get your ass handed to you by most every other poster here, but to have Frenkle mocking you could do you permanent harm.

Furthermore, although most everything goes here at PPP, please refrain from your kinky bareback references. We don't need to turn one of the dozen gun control threads into another gay marriage argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

Here's a much better source on what constitutes an assault riffle. And I see no reason why a person would need to keep an assault rifle in their home. I know it's hard for people like you to be able to understand that someone can know the same facts about someone as you and not come to the same conclusion. just because I don't think people should not be able to own an assault riffle doesn't mean I don't understand what it is.

If you hadn't noticed, I was giving you a break and a rather obvious hint at where you were going wrong. It's one thing to regularly get your ass handed to you by most every other poster here, but to have Frenkle mocking you could do you permanent harm.

Furthermore, although most everything goes here at PPP, please refrain from your kinky bareback references. We don't need to turn one of the dozen gun control threads into another gay marriage argument.

Christ dude I was joking. Take a chill pill would ya.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

Here's a much better source on what constitutes an assault riffle. And I see no reason why a person would need to keep an assault rifle in their home. I know it's hard for people like you to be able to understand that someone can know the same facts about someone as you and not come to the same conclusion. just because I don't think people should not be able to own an assault riffle doesn't mean I don't understand what it is.

Christ dude I was joking. Take a chill pill would ya.

Sorry, I forgot that I needed to post emoticons when joking with you. Are you really this humorless? You've got to be a ball of fun around the house.

Duck! Nevermind.

It's BEAR arms, not BARE arms. Bear is not just something you shoot at in the woods. Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid, Tommy?

Can you explain to me where the duck was in my post?

i explained to you that I don't believe the government can pass laws that take people's guns away, I then stated in a later post why i don't think the government shouldn't take people's guns away. Then, since you still seemed to be confused I explained to you the reason behind the Second Amendment's passing.

Here's a newsflash: The weapon used in Newtown doesn't fit the definition in the link you posted. It is neither automatic nor burst capable. This is exactly why people think you're a moron.

that would be a really good point if I thought the AR-15 should be banned. Can you tell me where I said the AR-15 is an assault weapon? I happen to know quite a bit about guns. Your argument against my point is based on your own asinine strawman.

Sorry, I forgot that I needed to post emoticons when joking with you. Are you really this humorless? You've got to be a ball of fun around the house.

I'm a real fuking laugh riot. I got what you were trying to say with bear and bare. And I know that's where Finkle was trying to take it. His argument is all based on reduction to the absurd. Normally this isn't a bad debate tactic, but you can reduce any argument to the absurd which is why it is easily debunked.

that would be a really good point if I thought the AR-15 should be banned. Can you tell me where I said the AR-15 is an assault weapon? I happen to know quite a bit about guns. Your argument against my point is based on your own asinine strawman.

If you "know quite a bit about guns", then you'd know that "assault weapons" according to the definition you posted are already essentially illegal. So why bother pushing that issue unless you're pulling the same crap the rest of the ignorant politicians and the fools who follow them are currently spun up over?

I'm a real fuking laugh riot. I got what you were trying to say with bear and bare. And I know that's where Finkle was trying to take it. His argument is all based on reduction to the absurd. Normally this isn't a bad debate tactic, but you can reduce any argument to the absurd which is why it is easily debunked.

My argument was based solely on your inability to distinguish bare from bear. You're the one dragging this on (and on).

And it's F-R-E-N-K-L-E. Finkle was a fictitious place kicker in a Ace Ventura. Don't mess with my family name, jerk!

My argument was based solely on your inability to distinguish bare from bear. You're the one dragging this on (and on).

And it's F-R-E-N-K-L-E. Finkle was a fictitious place kicker in a Ace Ventura. Don't mess with my family name, jerk!

Finkle is Einhorn!

No your argument was based on reduction to the absurd and I was engaging you in an absurd argument. Christ does anyone else here read the onion?

Finkle was "in" Ace Ventura? No wonder you changed your name. Are you that Gene Finkle?

That was RAY Finkle, a different jackass. Stop defending the retards - it's beneath you (and that's saying A LOT). :)

It's sad when a family member disowns his relatives. Finkles, Frenkles, you guys are all related. I guess it's easy to remember your wife's birthday when she's your twin sister.

It's sad when a family member disowns his relatives. Finkles, Frenkles, you guys are all related. I guess it's easy to remember your wife's birthday when she's your twin sister.

No **** it is!

We're all related, through our monkey DNA! Hahaha! Friggin Commie Hippy Scientologists! What a joke! Heeeee Hawwwww!

Don't even know where I'm really going with that. I'm obviously resentful of trailer park hill folk, and even though it may tarnish my impeccable PPP rep, I'll post it anyway for your entertainment.

Did I mention I've been drinking? :D

Just trying to pad my post count.

Einhorn is Finkle? Finkle is Einhorn? AHAHAHHAHAHA

*plunges his own mouth in the shower*

No **** it is!

We're all related, through our monkey DNA! Hahaha! Friggin Commie Hippy Scientologists! What a joke! Heeeee Hawwwww!

Don't even know where I'm really going with that. I'm obviously resentful of trailer park hill folk, and even though it may tarnish my impeccable PPP rep, I'll post it anyway for your entertainment.

Did I mention I've been drinking? :D

Just trying to pad my post count.

Sorry I didn't realize I used the wrong word for bear until 3rd pointed it out. After that I just kept running with it. But I think we should just keep carrying it on. (and on) What say you Finkle?

The problem is when politicians & pundits call for a ban on assault weapons they are referring exactly to AR-15s & the like. Next time you hear some brainless, dickless, gutless pu$$yhole lib whining about how safe & peaceful our society would be if we only had an assault weapons ban, ask him what's the functional distinction between an "assault rifle" & a semi-automatic hunting rifle.

Hint: there isn't one.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I'll just post this here:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/bank-america-freezes-gun-manufacturers-account-company-owner-claims

“My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms...our Web site orders have jumped 500 percent causing our Web site e-commerce processing larger deposits to Bank of America. So they decided to hold the deposits for further review.

“After countless hours on the phone with Bank of America, I finally got a manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for further review -- her exact words were -- ‘We believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the Internet.’”(emphasis added)

Sirochman also wrote that he told the bank manager that “they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs” and that “[American Spirit is a] firearms manufacturer with all the proper licensing.”

He also noted that he has been doing business with Bank of America for over 10 years, but will now be looking for a new bank.

According to Unlawful News, this isn't the first time Bank of America has targeted a customer involved in the firearms industry.

McMillan Group International was reportedly told that its business was no longer welcome after the company started manufacturing firearms – even after 12 years of doing business with the bank.