[closed]Time for Wilson to sell team to J. Kelly & Co.

ChanOverChin

Let's face it, the Bills are not going to be a winner as long as R. Wilson owns them. He doesn't know who to hire to run the organization......and that's the all-important first step.

Nix has proven to be way in over his head. He's just now thinking about bringing in a franchise QB?? Are you f'n kidding me????

If all of you longtime Bills fans really want the Bills to succeed then Wilson needs to follow this plan:

Step 1: Sell the team to somebody who really cares about Buffalo and the Bills, namely Jim Kelly. He'll obtain the financial backing that is required.

Step 2: Bring in someone who has been around the NFL for a decade or more as a head coach who has been successful to the point of dominating the competition (i.e. he has a proven formula for winning) as your GM. That person could be Bill Cowher. Let Cowher make the player decisions with the aid of a GM Asst like Doug Whaley, who would perform most of the GM duties in concert with Cohwer.

Step 3: Make Cowher the new Head Coach of the Bills as well. Sure he wouldn't take the job before, but now he would be GM and HC with Kelly's and Whaley's support. He would be in charge of all player decisions. He would possibly have the #3 pick overall in the 2013 draft to boot to help rebuild the Bills HIS way. That's more than enough incentive for Cowher to seriously consider taking the job. He has to be bored out of his mind with what he is doing now.

Step 4: Cowher could then retain Gailey as his Offensive Coordinator and require Gailey to place much more of an emphasis on the run game. I believe Gailey to be one of the very best offensive minds in the NFL. I think Cowher does too. Gailey may be a below average HC, but he's an above average OC. He's also a very good friend of Cowher's and would seriously consider working for him again.

Step 5: Cowher will hire a Defensive Coordinator who deploys a 3-4 mainly to utilize the zone blitz. His defense will be bigger, stronger and more athletic than what we have now.

Step 6: Bring in a franchise caliber QB. This could be via trade or via the draft. This is an essential step towards being able to compete and actually win on a long term basis. It may mean trading away picks and veteran players to get that franchise guy. If so, then so be it. Get the franchise QB, even if it means taking a step backwards. We cannot and will not win without a franchise QB. Fitz is clearly not the answer. He might be a decent backup QB though.

Step 7: Build the roster much the same way that the Pittsburgh Steelers have built theirs. Franchise veteran QB, strong running game, outstanding defense that aggressively pressures the QB on a regularly basis. Cowher knows the way. If you give him the resources (both the money and the talent evaluators that he needs) he can get the job done. Under the conditions that I have described above, Kelly can and will convince Cowher to run the show for the Bills.........and the Bills will win again. Maybe even win a Super Bowl or three.

The Bills will never be able to compete with the likes of Bill Belichick (who we need to actually beat because his team is in our division) unless they make such a move. Belichick is too crafty, too competitive, too sneaky. Too willing to do whatever it takes to win (yes, even cheat, which has been proven!!).

I really don't give a gosh darn if you agree or disagree with me. This is what needs to be done......and soon.........before it's too late!!!!

Let's face it, the Bills are not going to be a winner as long as R. Wilson owns them. He doesn't know who to hire to run the organization......and that's the all-important first step.

Nix has proven to be way in over his head. He's just now thinking about bringing in a franchise QB?? Are you f'n kidding me????

If all of you longtime Bills fans really want the Bills to succeed then Wilson needs to follow this plan:

Step 1: Sell the team to somebody who really cares about Buffalo and the Bills, namely Jim Kelly. He'll obtain the financial backing that is required.

Step 2: Bring in someone who has been around the NFL for a decade or more as a head coach who has been successful to the point of dominating the competition (i.e. he has a proven formula for winning) as your GM. That person could be Bill Cowher. Let Cowher make the player decisions with the aid of a GM Asst like Doug Whaley, who would perform most of the GM duties in concert with Cohwer.

Step 3: Make Cowher the new Head Coach of the Bills as well. Sure he wouldn't take the job before, but now he would be GM and HC with Kelly's and Whaley's support. He would be in charge of all player decisions. He would possibly have the #3 pick overall in the 2013 draft to boot to help rebuild the Bills HIS way. That's more than enough incentive for Cowher to seriously consider taking the job. He has to be bored out of his mind with what he is doing now.

Step 4: Cowher could then retain Gailey as his Offensive Coordinator and require Gailey to place much more of an emphasis on the run game. I believe Gailey to be one of the very best offensive minds in the NFL. I think Cowher does too. Gailey may be a below average HC, but he's an above average OC. He's also a very good friend of Cowher's and would seriously consider working for him again.

Step 5: Cowher will hire a Defensive Coordinator who deploys a 3-4 mainly to utilize the zone blitz. His defense will be bigger, stronger and more athletic than what we have now.

Step 6: Bring in a franchise caliber QB. This could be via trade or via the draft. This is an essential step towards being able to compete and actually win on a long term basis. It may mean trading away picks and veteran players to get that franchise guy. If so, then so be it. Get the franchise QB, even if it means taking a step backwards. We cannot and will not win without a franchise QB. Fitz is clearly not the answer. He might be a decent backup QB though.

Step 7: Build the roster much the same way that the Pittsburgh Steelers have built theirs. Franchise veteran QB, strong running game, outstanding defense that aggressively pressures the QB on a regularly basis. Cowher knows the way. If you give him the resources (both the money and the talent evaluators that he needs) he can get the job done. Under the conditions that I have described above, Kelly can and will convince Cowher to run the show for the Bills.........and the Bills will win again. Maybe even win a Super Bowl or three.

The Bills will never be able to compete with the likes of Bill Belichick (who we need to actually beat because his team is in our division) unless they make such a move. Belichick is too crafty, too competitive, too sneaky. Too willing to do whatever it takes to win (yes, even cheat, which has been proven!!).

I really don't give a gosh darn if you agree or disagree with me. This is what needs to be done......and soon.........before it's too late!!!!

When is it too late?