T'eo vs. Smith

section122

T'eo vs. Smith  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose with the Bills first pick?

• Manti T'eo
    • Geno Smith
    • a different qb
    • a different player (please name)

It absolutely crazy to take an inside LB over the top QB. Ridiculous. Believe it or not, this team is close to being a winner, and a MLB/ILB is not the guy to get us over the hump. WE NEED A QB, and Geno Smith is that guy. Period, end of story, game over. If we are remotely close to being able to draft him, it needs to get done.

Ive watched Geno Smith enough to doubt his potential at the next level........ That Defensive Unit needs to be addressed this entire draft in my opinion with guys that can possibly come in a start right now....I want a QB bad too but this team has so many holes on defense that can't be overlooked...I wouldn't care of the Bills drafted all defense and one middle round QB "with all/most of the tools" and maybe tried to get a FA guy in here to compete with $59 million dollar man next season.... and obviously "with out a doubt" a new HC....

please give details, blanket statements are not welcome

here's the problem, Smith is by most accounts the best QB in this class. He has everything you look for in a pro QB, including the polish on his passing skills. If there is one criticism on him it would be that he hangs in the pocket too long trying to make a play with his arm when he should either run or throw it away.

I can quite literally pick apart EVERY QB in this draft, and Ive said from Day 1, as you well know, Smith is the best you'll get from this group.

I'm as big an ND fan as there is and I'm wary of Te'o at the next level. If we were picking in the 20s and he was the best player on the board, maybe. Leadership is an important thing but only if you're good enough to be on the field.

If I was going to pick someone from South Bend, it'd be Eifert. He's going to be a witch in the pros - another Gronk.

I can quite literally pick apart EVERY QB in this draft, and Ive said from Day 1, as you well know, Smith is the best you'll get from this group.

Phew! We've got an expert here. Everyone can stop worrying about Smith now.

Problem is, I can pick apart every QB too, and Smith is woefully lacking in a number of areas.

Sarcasm aside, you can't blame me for not trusting an internet poster's scouting credentials. Everyone's opinions are BS until we see these kids play in the NFL, and its just as likely that correct "evaluations" are just lucky guesses.

Phew! We've got an expert here. Everyone can stop worrying about Smith now.

Problem is, I can pick apart every QB too, and Smith is woefully lacking in a number of areas.

Sarcasm aside, you can't blame me for not trusting an internet poster's scouting credentials. Everyone's opinions are BS until we see these kids play in the NFL, and its just as likely that correct "evaluations" are just lucky guesses.

I can't blame you for being skeptical, however, with a few exceptions, im deadly accurate in the qb scouting area. And I dont expect anyone to believe it, but its true.

To me, I see a franchise qb in Smith only for this class of qbs. Thats not to say that he'll be the only good one. I do think there is a lot of talent in this draft.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.