Letting Rex go would be a big JET mistake, if they do let him go....?

Estro

This guy continuously hurts the Jets with his big mouth. Nothing more then egotistical jerk .

The press conferences are bad enough.....

See I just dont get this comment...I mean I get it from the point of view that you are a Bills fan, so inherently you will hate everything about the Jets. But, these comments about him just do not make any sense to me what so ever in general about Rex. What has he really said that was so bad? What do you expect a HC to say when asked about what he thinks his club is capable of? Is he supposed to say 'I dont know, we are ok I guess but hopefully we just dont suck too much and can make the playoffs somehow"?

He gets so much crap for simply believing in his team...believing they are contenders...believing they will make and win the Super Bowl. Seriously, I will take that in a heart beat then listen to Chan tell us one more time "the effort was there" and defend the suckfest our team keeps rolling out week in and week out.

The honest truth is that Rex has not said anything he didn't believe, and quite frankly, he was right in those first couple of years as he had them on the doorstep to the Super Bowl twice despite an inept QB and retirement home RB leading the way. This guy has done nothing but demand his team to be great and believe they can be great and I see nothing wrong with that.

If we could get Rex, we would literally be stupid not to as he would hands down be the best coach this team has seen in decades.

They need to hire someone who is a 4-3 guy.

This team really isnt all that far from being competitive for a playoff spot. They dont need whole sale personnel changes.

1. keep the key UFAs (mcKelvinincluded)

2. get a UFA LB and draft a LB

3. get + draft a QB.

4. I think they are good at WR when healthy. a UFA at WR would be a plus but look at what happened with Meachanm in SD this season---what a disaster.

5. and has been said many times...change HC and DC.

I really wonder what if they were anle to keep Fewell as DC when they hired Gailey and all gaily had to do was focus on offense.

Edited by djp14150

Rex is a terrible head coach. He turned his team into a circus. He started with a great roster and has done nothing with it but get progressively worse over the years. He sucks!

Bingo. His rah-rah, loud-mouth style may have helped push a good team to its limit but the minute the Jets hit some rough spots Ryan had no idea how to deal with it.

People blaming Sanchize's regression?? And who the hell is to blame for that! The Jets offense has been abysmal and Ryan has no idea what to do about it.

He's a quality defensive coordinater, and that's it. There are a hundred guys I'd take over Rex Ryan as head coach of the Bills.