Top U Choose Prospects

T master

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry due to your multiple man crushes on terrible qbs I'm actually okay with the fact that you don't like Nassib :nana:

On a serious note I'm not sold on him being an elite game changer at the next level. That can be said however for all of the qbs in this draft. Your flavor of the month Jones has many a question mark as well. I just see Nassib as someone who could be developed and he is definitely in the mix for next qb up after Smith. I love your Fitz jr comment bc you say nothing to back it up, just a random insult. So please do tell why is he Fitz jr?

Flavor of the month. What are you smoking. Landry Jones has broken almost every Division I QB record, and has proven he can play vs. top competition. If you watched any Oklahoma games this year, you would know that they would have a losing record if it wasn't for him (see West Virginia and Okla State games). Yes, he struggled early on, but that was a combination of getting used to all new WR's with the exception of Kenny Stills plus the fact that Oklahoma had no "D" this year. He is also 3-0 in bowl games, hopefully shortly 4-0 , is big and has one of the strongest arms in college football. How can you compare a Syracuse QB to what he did in college. The Bills need a big-time QB and Landry Jones is that guy. I also would not be surprised once the combines start that he becomes one of the top QB's. The Vikings are already reported to be interested in him. I say get him as soon as possible and get a veteran QB as well and either trade or cut Fitzpatick. Only keep him if you can't make a reasonable deal for soemone else. Go Bills!!!!

Tannehill, Luck and Kaepernick are doing great so you might want to get on the Jones bandwagon.

Nassib is Fitz bc of his size and talent.

Tannehill isn't doing great in my estimation unless 10 tds to 12 ints is great. I am impressed by your ability to identify Luck though as nobody had him being good in the pros. I don't remember your crush on Kaep. As I qualified I'm not sold on Nassib completely but am not ready to write him off either. My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything. As for Nassib again I ask did you get a chance to see the Louisville game? Many NFL type throws in that game.

Flavor of the month. What are you smoking. Landry Jones has broken almost every Division I QB record, and has proven he can play vs. top competition. If you watched any Oklahoma games this year, you would know that they would have a losing record if it wasn't for him (see West Virginia and Okla State games). Yes, he struggled early on, but that was a combination of getting used to all new WR's with the exception of Kenny Stills plus the fact that Oklahoma had no "D" this year. He is also 3-0 in bowl games, hopefully shortly 4-0 , is big and has one of the strongest arms in college football. How can you compare a Syracuse QB to what he did in college. The Bills need a big-time QB and Landry Jones is that guy. I also would not be surprised once the combines start that he becomes one of the top QB's. The Vikings are already reported to be interested in him. I say get him as soon as possible and get a veteran QB as well and either trade or cut Fitzpatick. Only keep him if you can't make a reasonable deal for soemone else. Go Bills!!!!

I am comparing all QBs in this draft. I just wonder if Jones is "amazing" why is he being grouped in the second tier in an already admittedly weak class. I didn't bash Jones just mentioned that he has his warts too.

I'm sorry I was disrespectful to your son Mrs. Jones. :nana:

Edited by section122

Tannehill isn't doing great in my estimation unless 10 tds to 12 ints is great. I am impressed by your ability to identify Luck though as nobody had him being good in the pros. I don't remember your crush on Kaep. As I qualified I'm not sold on Nassib completely but am not ready to write him off either. My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything. As for Nassib again I ask did you get a chance to see the Louisville game? Many NFL type throws in that game.

I don't recall what game I saw him in but he sucked and all the games I have watched over the years he aint got it.

I wanted Kaepernick quite a bit then started listening to all the "experts" and switched to Gabbert :oops: .

That taught me to rely on my own eyes instead of what others say.

All this but I keep Fitz, no use getting a new vet just to bench half way into the season.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian