Top U Choose Prospects

T master

when will fitz be ready? :oops:

:lol: never. but bringing in another vet doesn't make sense just to replace him during the year.

Hell no to Tebow!!! If he can’t even beat out Sanchez, he’s clearly not the answer for us.

Draft a QB early and keep Fitz to help him learn the offense. Let Fitz start until the rookie actually wins the starting job so we don’t break another young QB by throwing them to the wolves before he’s ready.

No Rex is to dumb to start him

I'm telling you guys, nassib is going to slowly climb up the draft boards and could go early in round 2, excellent physical specimen, smart , pro style offense, has improved each year, strong arm , if it wwere me I would draft two qbs, what do we have to lose

Nassib might be a backup in the NFL, he's not big or strong don't know what you are watching but he is not the answer.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a laugh, look who this guy mock drafted for the Bills:

http://www.cbssports...out-DaneBrugler

It was utterly hilarious... he should work for Buddy Nix!!

YES! another DT is just what we need :doh:

Yep, Nassib is legit. He has the strongest arm and quickest release of this years class. He reminds me of Arron Rodgers the way he throws it.

Im so desperate I'd take him in the 1st. I'd take him with our 2nd but I bet he doesn't last that long.

stop trolling

Let fitz start! a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Good one :lol: :lol:

Hey you retired from this !!! :nana:

I have watched every on eof Nassib's games in college. The guy is legit.......

He's good and I wouldn't mind him on the Bills but I do have concerns. He reminds me a lot of Trent. I don't know why but he does. That said he is very accurate and does well with a no huddle attack which speaks to his iq. His deep accuracy is troublesome to me but it is only by the eye test as I couldn't find stats to prove/disprove me.

:lol: never. but bringing in another vet doesn't make sense just to replace him during the year.

No Rex is to dumb to start him

Nassib might be a backup in the NFL, he's not big or strong don't know what you are watching but he is not the answer.

What are you watching? Nassib is 6'3" 230 lbs and can bench over 420 lbs. How is he not big or strong. I would argue that he has the strongest arm out of anyone in this draft class.

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn

How about Aaron Murray early in the 2nd round? Let him get into a 3 man competition with Fitz and T.Jackson. Maybe add another FA QB to compete also but let go of Thigpen.

Get the best defender they can in the 1st rd like Ogletree or Miliner.

Te'o in the first

Nassib in the 2nd

Best LB available in the 3rd

Best QB available in the 4th

OL / DB depth rest of the way

We need a big playmaking receiver early too! I like McNasty.

How about Aaron Murray early in the 2nd round? Let him get into a 3 man competition with Fitz and T.Jackson. Maybe add another FA QB to compete also but let go of Thigpen.

Get the best defender they can in the 1st rd like Ogletree or Miliner.

No 4 Murray. Either Glennon or Nassib after Geno.

What are you watching? Nassib is 6'3" 230 lbs and can bench over 420 lbs. How is he not big or strong. I would argue that he has the strongest arm out of anyone in this draft class.

Bench press doesn't mean you can throw the ball, all the games I've seen of him he IS NOT impressive at all, There is a reason he is 6th round prospect. Not that it matters much but I've looked at multiple sites and he is 6'2" 229 which is the same size as Fitz. We need a real Size QB that can play and is why we should pick Landry Jones. (and Don't give me that Russell Wilson stuff, he is an anomaly)

Bench press doesn't mean you can throw the ball, all the games I've seen of him he IS NOT impressive at all, There is a reason he is 6th round prospect. Not that it matters much but I've looked at multiple sites and he is 6'2" 229 which is the same size as Fitz. We need a real Size QB that can play and is why we should pick Landry Jones. (and Don't give me that Russell Wilson stuff, he is an anomaly)

Not sure where you are reading but

according to this:

Nassib has a powerful arm, reads coverages effectively and has demonstrated poise in high-pressure situations.

Nassib's stock is rising, he's now ranked No. 43 overall and the No. 4 quarterback in CBSSports.com's latest player rankings. Nassib is currently projected to be selected in the second round. At the start of the season, Nassib was projected to be taken in round 3-4.

or this:

Nassib has good-enough arm strength to make throws at all levels of the field with the mechanics and beautiful ball fakes that scouts love to see. Nassib tends to make poor reads under pressure and force throws, but is a smart player and does a nice job using his eyes to hold defenders and work through his progressions. He isn't a statue in the pocket and is very accurate throwing on the run, flashing impressive toughness for the position. Nassib is a gamer with a live arm

FWIW his deep ball accuracy is a bit lacking but he was very impressive this year. Check out the highlights of him vs. Louisville and you will see some very impressive quarterbacking.

Te'o in the first

Nassib in the 2nd

Best LB available in the 3rd

Best QB available in the 4th

OL / DB depth rest of the way

Like this a lot but I think an rb is a good idea in a later round. Fred isn't getting any younger and I would really like to see a better 3rd rb than choice.

Say no to drafting a WR! They take too long to develop (see blackmon). A trade or FA pickup is the way to go here.

I have watched every on eof Nassib's games in college. The guy is legit.......

I agree with taking 2 QB

I would love to see a QB in rd1 and 3 and a LB in rd 2 and 4

Say no to drafting a WR! They take too long to develop (see blackmon). A trade or FA pickup is the way to go here.

Not all rookie WRs take that long to develop (see AJ Green).

Not sure where you are reading but

according to this:

Nassib has a powerful arm, reads coverages effectively and has demonstrated poise in high-pressure situations.

Nassib's stock is rising, he's now ranked No. 43 overall and the No. 4 quarterback in CBSSports.com's latest player rankings. Nassib is currently projected to be selected in the second round. At the start of the season, Nassib was projected to be taken in round 3-4.

or this:

Nassib has good-enough arm strength to make throws at all levels of the field with the mechanics and beautiful ball fakes that scouts love to see. Nassib tends to make poor reads under pressure and force throws, but is a smart player and does a nice job using his eyes to hold defenders and work through his progressions. He isn't a statue in the pocket and is very accurate throwing on the run, flashing impressive toughness for the position. Nassib is a gamer with a live arm

FWIW his deep ball accuracy is a bit lacking but he was very impressive this year. Check out the highlights of him vs. Louisville and you will see some very impressive quarterbacking.

his ranking is at draftek, my analysis comes from watching many of his games, I haven't read any scouting reports bc I've seen plenty, guy is Fitz Jr.

his ranking is at draftek, my analysis comes from watching many of his games, I haven't read any scouting reports bc I've seen plenty, guy is Fitz Jr.

I'm sorry due to your multiple man crushes on terrible qbs I'm actually okay with the fact that you don't like Nassib :nana:

On a serious note I'm not sold on him being an elite game changer at the next level. That can be said however for all of the qbs in this draft. Your flavor of the month Jones has many a question mark as well. I just see Nassib as someone who could be developed and he is definitely in the mix for next qb up after Smith. I love your Fitz jr comment bc you say nothing to back it up, just a random insult. So please do tell why is he Fitz jr?

I'm sorry due to your multiple man crushes on terrible qbs I'm actually okay with the fact that you don't like Nassib :nana:

On a serious note I'm not sold on him being an elite game changer at the next level. That can be said however for all of the qbs in this draft. Your flavor of the month Jones has many a question mark as well. I just see Nassib as someone who could be developed and he is definitely in the mix for next qb up after Smith. I love your Fitz jr comment bc you say nothing to back it up, just a random insult. So please do tell why is he Fitz jr?

Tannehill, Luck and Kaepernick are doing great so you might want to get on the Jones bandwagon.

Nassib is Fitz bc of his size and talent.