Bills could draft #3 overall

truth on hold

How sad it is we repeat this every December.

Some do it in November......

knowing the bills.....we will win this game and draft around our usual 10th position....

Does anyone know if the Jest will jump us if we win? Thats the worst thing that could happen IMO. Jest will need a QB and last thing I want is for them to steal one from us.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#3 is still possible if the teams on Oakland's schedule win and the teams on the Bills schedule lose. SOS in OAK .467 and Bills .488. It's close enough that we can still catch them, I think. When I have some time I will go through the schedule and figure it out.

PTR

Cool look forward to the analysis. Go raider nation!

the most astonishing thing about that list is that there are 5 teams worse than us?!

If the Bills played any of those five teams they lose to everyone of them.

I know the Bills beat a couple of them already, but after yesterdays 'give up' performance not sure the Bills could beat anyone. Maybe the Giants, they seem to have given up too.

Cool look forward to the analysis. Go raider nation!

If I did this right, the combined wins of the Bills opponents is 93. For Oakland it's 92. So we need 2 more Raider opponents to win than Bills opponents. So basically we need to lose and the Raiders win. Then we need the Broncos, Falcons, Bucs and Pats to also win. That would put us at the #3 pick.

PTR

If Geno there - take him and never look back

No Geno - Te'o

No Te'o - Werner

All 3 gone - I fear that we're going to reach for Glennon too early.

I would rather trade back into 1 for Glennon or take Landry Jones in the 2nd or Nassib/Dysert in the 3rd.

I am assuming we are going to get an FA veteran QB to insure we have an opening day starter if the rookie isn't ready.

If I did this right, the combined wins of the Bills opponents is 93. For Oakland it's 92. So we need 2 more Raider opponents to win than Bills opponents. So basically we need to lose and the Raiders win. Then we need the Broncos, Falcons, Bucs and Pats to also win. That would put us at the #3 pick.

PTR

Right where we want to be?

If Geno there - take him and never look back

No Geno - Te'o

No Te'o - Werner

All 3 gone - I fear that we're going to reach for Glennon too early.

I would rather trade back into 1 for Glennon or take Landry Jones in the 2nd or Nassib/Dysert in the 3rd.

I am assuming we are going to get an FA veteran QB to insure we have an opening day starter if the rookie isn't ready.

Here's the thing...It's way, way early...No telling how these guys will line up yet...

That being said, I'm guessing if The Bills want Glennon they'll have to take him where they pick...And I'm also guessing Nassib/Dysert will both be long gone by the 3rd...We'll see I guess... B-)

In my book, yes.

I'd rather have the option of trading down rather than having to trade up to get a player we've targeted.

So yes. I'd rather the Bills lose to the Jets. I hate to say it but that's the way I feel.

There's no doubt about it. And it's the leagues "fault" if you will for scheduling late games that mean nothing and not at least having a lottery for the top draft spots like the NBA. The NFL incents teams out of it to lose games , it's simply the rational choice

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack