Joe Flacco Stinks

Can we, ummmm, talk about BB starting less threads until he starts making better threads?

bite me, My threads get read how about yours?

I don't know if he stinks but I don't know if he is a franchise QB either. That said, I will put down a lot of money Landry Jones won't come close to Flacco's career. If you want to kill my Bills fandom completely, keep Gailey and draft Jones, Kelly Holcomb Jr.

Jones is the next Tom Brady.

bite me, My threads get read how about yours?

Jones is the next Tom Brady.

And Skip Bayless get viewers.

I'd be more impressed if your retort included anything regarding good content or new insights.

Or even why this wasn't in the several ravens/flacco threads of the last few weeks.

you mean you're not turned on by his unwanted updates on the Saints and ad nauseum biatching about Goodell and Bountygate?

LOL

Never read them. I won't click on anything that says Draft-Tek or Oh Those Wacky in the title either lol.

And Skip Bayless get viewers.

I'd be more impressed if your retort included anything regarding good content or new insights.

Or even why this wasn't in the several ravens/flacco threads of the last few weeks.

If you don't like it put me on your ignore list, otherwise deal with it.

My threads are perfectly fine not my problem you disagree.

I didn't feel like going on a whole diatribe on why Flacco is a bigger version of Fitz.

you mean you're not turned on by his unwanted updates on the Saints and ad nauseum biatching about Goodell and Bountygate?

LOL

:worthy::lol:

Ah- yes- I know you don't like topics that cover the CBA and commissioners power being challenged in federal court, a former coach of the bills being suspended indefinitely for a program he ran here too, the harshest penalty in the history of the league generally, and it all cutting to the biggest issue in sports: what to do with all the violence present in the sport (ie concussions radically changing the sport potentially)...

Ill stick to "random player stinks," "any rookie or college qb is better than ours" and "the pats are only better than us cause the nfl lets them cheat, and cheats on their behalf"

Edited by NoSaint