Can Bills keep Jets from playoffs?

ALLEN1QB

If you compare our results to the Jets you find very similar scores. In Buffalo we fail to forget the Jets pushed the Pats to OT & beat St. Louis convincingly on the road.

The Jets game should be used as the barometer on what direction we are going.

The past 13 years haven't given you a clue with respect to the direction we are going?

How many would love to see the Jets need the last game to make the playoffs? Let's hope it works out that way.

I would love to see the Bills take the Jets out of the playoffs. The Jets arenot a good team and there's no reason the Bills can't beat them. of course I've said that about the Bills a few times this season and they have proved me wrong. I hate the Jets and would love to see the Bills drop a lump of coal in thier stocking for Christmas by whupping them.

What I believe (and want) ... YES they can. What they believe .... thats a whole different story.

The NYETS have IMHO - a slightly better chance as the Bills do to make the WC. Two on the road Tenn and Buff with the Chargers (in the hunt) in between.

The Bills have 2* at home - Seattle* (2-5 on the road) and NYETS with the Dullfins in between.

We will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against the Jets this weekend.

this weekend?

the Bills face the NYETS SUN, DEC 30

To tell you the truth, I'd almost rather have the Jests make the playoffs and get embarrassed by the other WC team. I'm all for playing to win, etc. but since we aren't in the playoffs, I think I'd rather have a higher draft pick than beat the Jets (let the "You are not a true fan" comments begin)

I just saw that the Lions are 4-9 or something like that...it's getting to the point where we will always be picking at 11 or 12 and teams like the Lions draft QB's, Suh, Calvin, etc....I'd rather be toward the top of the draft board if playoffs are no longer a possibility.