Texanites vs Cheatriots - Game thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its really annoying seeing how every call and non calls goes the way of Kraft and his girls

You know why?

Who was the coach in the "Just give it to 'em" game? The coach that pulled his team off the field early in protest?

Wade Phillips.

Wade will NEVER get a call against the Pats. Case in point...Welker runs up the back of a DB, and it's the DB's fault. :lol:

Good point but 31-21 win by pats in NE I wouldn't count as "spank". In any case it was early in the season and with manning still getting his feet wet in Denver I'm not placing much on that game

Denver is definitely a hell of a lot better now, but between the Pats defense getting better and the refs giving the Pats every call, they will be hard to beat. NFL has their Patriots agenda again it seems.

Lol, Pats a mile offsides and no call. What a joke.

Good point but 31-21 win by pats in NE I wouldn't count as "spank". In any case it was early in the season and with manning still getting his feet wet in Denver I'm not placing much on that game

I hope you're right because I honestly don't know if I could watch the Cheating Bastards***** in another Super Bowl.

Lol, Pats a mile offsides and no call. What a joke.

Between that and the PI call, it's crystal clear: the Pats are entitled to be anywhere they want on the field. And if you're in their way...well, then it must be your fault.

But then again, with that gut Wilfork could line up five yards deep and still be offsides.