Chan NOT the man for the job going forward.

Chan's post game presser was pathetic.

http://www.buffalobi...d1-75e7c31cfbec

You are absolutely correct. He spoke like a befuddled, beaten man. I was particularly offended by him saying CJ was "winded" after 2 runs and "it was Fred's turn". I wonder what CJ thinks about his presser.

I think they should give CJ about 37 carries next year, then trade him for a 4th and a 6th when he gets pissed off about it. Better yet, first draft a RB AGAIN in the 1st round.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: Why did you not take the delay of game then instead of wasting the time out?

A: Well I was trying to get that to them to take the delay of game and

Scott Chandlericon-article-link.gif saw me tell them to take the delay of game, but I did not know he got that word. So I was scared they were going to snap it. That is why I called the timeout.

Unbelievable.

I love the 'Fred's turn' thing. That's the 2nd time I've heard him say that. I didn't realize this was Pop Warner and Chan wants to make sure all of the kids get a chance to play. I'm guessing Fred's parents called Chan to yell at him since they bought his shoulder pads and drive him to practice every day after school.

You are absolutely correct. He spoke like a befuddled, beaten man. I was particularly offended by him saying CJ was "winded" after 2 runs and "it was Fred's turn". I wonder what CJ thinks about his presser.

I think they should give CJ about 37 carries next year, then trade him for a 4th and a 6th when he gets pissed off about it. Better yet, first draft a RB AGAIN in the 1st round.

Here is the actual quote: "He had two good runs in that first drive, he gets winded and he comes out." It's not at all clear that it was Chan's decision to pull the guy out of the game. What he actually said implies the opposite. Perhaps Chan is annoyed that the guy won't voluntarily stay on the field and has decided to give guys that are more interested the work?

What a clown Gailey is, throwing his guys under the bus like that. He's in full damage-control mode, trying to explain why his best offensive player only had 8 touches.

What is Gailey's excuse for the 4 1st half carries for CJ, you know, before Spiller was "winded"?

Its Freds turn!!?? What a !@#$ing idiot! Its a team game!! You do whats best for your team!!!

Now its Freds turn alright! His turn to be on IR!

Any coach who says "i was scared" on a football field should be let go immediately!!!

I want a coach to stand up and say....yea, i chose to kick a FG cause i have faith in my players!

Sometimes a coach does things because he isn't seeing what he wants out of a player. Not that you'll agree or understand the concept.

To the former, tell me please what Chan could have possibly seen up to that point that wasn't to his liking about CJ's play? To the latter (bolded) comment, that just sounds condescending, as if somehow you are supposing you & Chan know something us mere minions don't.

Plenty of other coaches have gotten the axe for far less than the fiasco that is Chan's tenure here. The fact that he still has a job as HC of the Bills is an embarrassing laughingstock. Every week I ask myself if Chan can outdo himself and he does. Nix looks dumber every week defending Chan's performance. His decision making and laughable justifications are beyond poor, they are disturbing.

From the top down, this organization has no sense of shame. And now the players are playing like the coach.

To the former, tell me please what Chan could have possibly seen up to that point that wasn't to his liking about CJ's play? To the latter (bolded) comment, that just sounds condescending, as if somehow you are supposing you & Chan know something us mere minions don't.

Plenty of other coaches have gotten the axe for far less than the fiasco that is Chan's tenure here. The fact that he still has a job as HC of the Bills is an embarrassing laughingstock. Every week I ask myself if Chan can outdo himself and he does. Nix looks dumber every week defending Chan's performance. His decision making and laughable justifications are beyond poor, they are disturbing.

From the top down, this organization has no sense of shame. And now the players are playing like the coach.

yes, it was extremely condescending. I'm really puzzled as to how anyone can still defend Gailey at this point.

He's not competent or capable.

He seems confused.

He also said Spiller was not out there more because he was tired?

The bolded...It seems all the time even in the pressers after the game. What a disgrace as a HC who is in way over his head

As far as FJ, Gailey said it was FJ's time to get the carries this game. WTF is that all about. You leave your best offensive playmaker on the sidelines ?? What a joke !! And that comment about Spiller being tired is just pure BS to cover up his ineptitude

The bolded...It seems all the time even in the pressers after the game. What a disgrace as a HC who is in way over his head

As far as FJ, Gailey said it was FJ's time to get the carries this game. WTF is that all about. You leave your best offensive playmaker on the sidelines ?? What a joke !! And that comment about Spiller being tired is just pure BS to cover up his ineptitude

Completely agree, especially with the underlined part.

Sometimes a coach does things because he isn't seeing what he wants out of a player. Not that you'll agree or understand the concept.

So, our coach openly admits he had no idea how far a FG would have been and blows a crucial time out, yet he's into the game enough that he doesn't like what he sees from his most electrifying player? You cannot be serious.