Bucky Brooks on Mike Glennon

Dr. K

Glennon is tall and slender, it's true. I'm 6'5" and he's taller than I am.

The Brooks piece was just FYI. Of course you can dismiss it as BS.

I'm sure he is a nice kid.

ACC football is horrible and he couldn't do much of anything that was impressive in conference play.

I'm really not a fan of this kid in the NFL.

And BTW Everything Bucky Brooks writes is BS, he is one of the worst.

I'm sure he is a nice kid.

ACC football is horrible and he couldn't do much of anything that was impressive in conference play.

I'm really not a fan of this kid in the NFL.

And BTW Everything Bucky Brooks writes is BS, he is one of the worst.

Just FYI. Current NFL QBs from the ACC:

Philip Rivers

Matt Ryan

Russell Wilson

Matt Schaub

Michael Vick

Christian Ponder

I watched him against the Maryland Terps. He has good arm strength and also a nice touch when needed. He sprayed the ball all over the field so the defense couldn't shade to one side or the other because he always seemed to make the right read. My main misgiving with him is his lack of mobility. As stated in Brooks's analysis he has excellent pocket presence but possess little mobility.

The priority for this organization is to make a determination as to which remaining qb prospect on the board best suits them and then take the plunge with their first pick. It doesn't matter whether another positional player is ranked higher because the organization has to come out of this draft with a legitimate qb prospect. Waiting to use a later pick on a qb at the risk of losing some good qb candidates makes little sense for a team that hasn't had a credible franchise qb in over a generation.

Edited by JohnC

I'm in ACC country and have watched a good bit of Glennon. I really think he has the tools to be a very good pro, and wouldn't at all be disappointed if the Bills took him with a 1st or 2nd. Remember, Glennon was the kid that led State to shoo Russell Wilson away.

On a side note, Bills aint selecting a qb in rd. 1. Cuz, if they do, they'd have to start him right away. Bills FO is quite aware of fans disenchantment with Fitz. If they draft a qb in rd. 2 or 3 they don't have to play him and can always hide behind the "he aint ready just yet" when Fitz is still sucking. I mean, T Jax aint even ready and he's been with the Bills since the season began.

On a side note, Bills aint selecting a qb in rd. 1. Cuz, if they do, they'd have to start him right away. Bills FO is quite aware of fans disenchantment with Fitz. If they draft a qb in rd. 2 or 3 they don't have to play him and can always hide behind the "he aint ready just yet" when Fitz is still sucking. I mean, T Jax aint even ready and he's been with the Bills since the season began.

IMO this is not a very convincing argument why the Bills won't draft a QB.

So Nix will never draft a rookie QB high as long as Fitz is on the roster?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.