Jim in Anchorage, i do drink, no offense taken

Jim:

just saw the pinned thread. i took no offense to you calling me a drunk here in PPP. i'd wish i can remember the time it happened but, well, you know ... heh.

let me be clear, and i've had a couple of swigs here after a long arduous day that included some relieving good personal news ... i've never reported anyone for going after me. this is a free speech board, and i do believe in that right. and as big as a blowhard as i might be, i would never begrudge anyone from having their say.

i'll take offense to it, but i'm both capable and incapable of handling my own battles.

and i don't recall ever feeling insulted by you. ... i could be wrong of course ... :beer:

cheers.

as for the rest of you right-wingers, well ...

:nana:

jw

Jim:

just saw the pinned thread. i took no offense to you calling me a drunk here in PPP. i'd wish i can remember the time it happened but, well, you know ... heh.

let me be clear, and i've had a couple of swigs here after a long arduous day that included some relieving good personal news ... i've never reported anyone for going after me. this is a free speech board, and i do believe in that right. and as big as a blowhard as i might be, i would never begrudge anyone from having their say.

i'll take offense to it, but i'm both capable and incapable of handling my own battles.

and i don't recall ever feeling insulted by you. ... i could be wrong of course ... :beer:

cheers.

as for the rest of you right-wingers, well ...

:nana:

jw

3 am post right on schedule I see. No one ever thought you reported someone. It's well known it's just Simon on his self appointed mission to censor any poster he deems as having "unsuitable" opinions.

Drinking? I Almost always have buzz on when I post here.

When I was in grad school, I went to a Pearl Harbor party. It was on December 7th, a Saturday that year, and everyone had Hawaiian shirts, plastic leis and someone made Kamakazi jello.

When I was in grad school, I went to a Pearl Harbor party. It was on December 7th, a Saturday that year, and everyone had Hawaiian shirts, plastic leis and someone made Kamakazi jello.

Kamakazi jello shots, eh? That's like me doing sex-on-the-beach's in Saudi Arabia.

Kamikazes on Dec. 7

Boo for the historical inaccuracy! Did you guys walk around drunk saying "Remember the Maine"??

Kamikazes on Dec. 7

Boo for the historical inaccuracy! Did you guys walk around drunk saying "Remember the Maine"??

I know, they should have waited until early April for the majority of Jello shots for you small minded people, but in the long term and looking at the big picture, the attack on Pearl Harbor was just one giant kamikaze attack.

Kamikazes on Dec. 7

Not entirely.. Damaged planes turned into "early kamikazes" by crashing into their targets. What I am saying is the mindset was still there. A Jap Zero gets heavily damaged, where are they gonna ditch knowing they aren't coming back to the fleet?... No doubt some ditched into the US fleet when given the chance. Again, not all historically inaccurate. I read one account recently about a sailor from Wyoming (19 @ the time) that is 91 now... He said he seen one plane with its wing shot off make a dive straight for his vessel. That had to be on purpose if the Japanese pilot did not want to live while still sustaining maximum damage to the US fleet.