Zerbie Sanders and Mark Asper

Bills looking for depth and two draft picks are on IR or on another team... Does anyone know if Sanders was injured or just placed on IR so he did not get cut. Asper was signed by Minnesota after he was cut. Anyone know if he is playing at all? I see he is still on their roster.

Bills looking for depth and two draft picks are on IR or on another team... Does anyone know if Sanders was injured or just placed on IR so he did not get cut. Asper was signed by Minnesota after he was cut. Anyone know if he is playing at all? I see he is still on their roster.

Sanders was put on Buffalo's IR before the last cuts...he is still with the team.

Asper is on the current 53 man roster for the Vikings.

Zebrie Sanders had undisclosed injury on Aug 31st.

It was a stash job for 2013.

I'm sure he is healthy and practicing now.

Can players on IR practice with the team?

I answered my own question. According to Wiki, players on IR cannot practice but they can be with the team so they would get the benefit of coaching, meetings and watching practice. They just cant physically participate.

Edited by Maddog69

I answered my own question. According to Wiki, players on IR cannot practice but they can be with the team so they would get the benefit of coaching, meetings and watching practice. They just cant physically participate.

I think this changed under the CBA and they can practice once they're medically cleared. Ron Brooks practiced before he was pulled off of IR.

Unless you play for the Pats***. :thumbsup: