Jim Tressel in Buffalo Today

(716)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would Tressel come as the OC? He could then be the HC after another dismal year with Chan. Or Chan can just sit there and let Tressel call all the plays, then Nix can finally tell Chan he has to go. I know, wishful thinking.

I seriously doubt that Tressel, he of a perennial National Title contender at Ohio State for a decade, would come take a job under some guy that got fired after 5 years at Georgia Tech.

Edited by /dev/null

Tressel HC Dabo OC?

:thumbsup:

He was meeting George Siefert at the airport

:doh::censored::w00t::lol: :lol: :lol:

more likely vice versa

:flirt::thumbsup:

Ralph couldnt afford Dabo.

:thumbsup: It's NOT that Ralph couldn't afford him, it's just that Ralph DOES NOT BILLIEVE in paying for a QUALITY COACH !!!

I guess that's why the saying goes YOU GET WHATQUALITY YOU PAY FOR !!!!

Edited by Dat '315' Dude

slow down folks. Chris Mohr mentioned this to me today at the Monday QB luncheon, noting that he ran into Tressel over the weekend at Ilio DiPaolo's on saturday. turns out Tressel is close to one of the DiPaolo boys as they went to school together and was in town for the weekend. guess they hang out together a lot.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

slow down folks. Chris Mohr mentioned this to me today at the Monday QB luncheon, noting that he ran into Tressel over the weekend at Ilio DiPaolo's on saturday. turns out Tressel is close to one of the DiPaolo boys as they went to school together and was in town for the weekend. guess they hang out together a lot.

jw

Oh yeah, when he was let go from OSU, there was a big article in the News - forget who wrote it - talking to Dennis DiPaolo about his friend.

jw

Doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't kicking a few tires while in town though.