Penalties on the radio

boyst

As many of you know I "watch" the games listening to them on the radio. It is a good time for me to get out of the house, do chores, clean, and work on equipment. Sirius or Verizon's NFL App keep me going, usually with WGR after the game. I do not hear much talked about penalties unless it was after the penalty. Today I will finally ask.

It seems like often times we have crap calls against or for us. I noted today Kelso was livid that Rogers was penalized on a play that he believed he shouldn't, then another time there was a no call when Sanborne was pushed defenselessly, etc. etc. Anyway, what is going on with these penalties? I hate to think there is this much blatant noncalls and poor calls. So, tell me those who watch the game...what is going on here?

Please, do not just say that the league hates the Bills. Thanks fellas.

The Patriots* game really made my blood boil. Remember in the Colts game right before half time when Reggie Wayne fumbled? And then Andrew Luck spiked it after time expired and they put :01 back on the clock? And today I remember a ridiculous PI on Gilmore towards the end of the game.

The only thing I can think of is the fact that Chan doesn't react to any of these penalties!! A good head coach is right in the ear of the officials when calls like these happen. You think Mike Tomlin or the Harbaugh brothers would be staring into space if their team would receive any of these calls?

The refs don't respect Chan and they don't respect his team. We have (arguably) the most passionate fans in the league, we need a head coach that shares this passion!!!!!

As many of you know I "watch" the games listening to them on the radio. It is a good time for me to get out of the house, do chores, clean, and work on equipment. Sirius or Verizon's NFL App keep me going, usually with WGR after the game. I do not hear much talked about penalties unless it was after the penalty. Today I will finally ask.

It seems like often times we have crap calls against or for us. I noted today Kelso was livid that Rogers was penalized on a play that he believed he shouldn't, then another time there was a no call when Sanborne was pushed defenselessly, etc. etc. Anyway, what is going on with these penalties? I hate to think there is this much blatant noncalls and poor calls. So, tell me those who watch the game...what is going on here?

Kelso is a homer.

The league does not like the Bills!