Any word on the injuries today?

Tim Graham tweeted Wood looked grim with his leg immobilised, although Chan was saying it was too early to tell.

Damn!!! I like Wood and I feel the O-line is much better when he is in there, but it's seems like he can't catch a break in regards to getting injured.

Brooks for picked in early and often. That part sucked. Luckily he Didnt give up much.

Whoever number 60 is. That's who was covering for Wood. Yes he left the field with his leg immobilized and raised. Hate to say it, but its looking like we need a new Center. The guy just can't stay healthy. He's got major leg issues. Has every year. I love the guy. One of the best players we have IMO, but we need to find a good replacement. At the very least, get a C that can play interior line. Get one early in the draft and double down in your OL.

Wood was a nice shot at a long term solution but if he's out for the saason with another bad leg injury its time to cut bait and draft another center.

Wood was a nice shot at a long term solution but if he's out for the saason with another bad leg injury its time to cut bait and draft another center.

I agree.

SJ did a post game interview and indicated it was a just a slight pull.

mckelvin "back tightness" one wouldnt expect would be serious.

hairston didn't look too concerned going to locker room.

Wood was on cart but reading his facial expression wasn't defeatist. Maybe with his history the cast afterward was precautionary.

Who knows but wouldn't be surprised if Johnson and McKelvin are "probable", Hairston "questionable", and Wood out 2 - 3 weeks.

** fingers crossed **

SJ did a post game interview and indicated it was a just a slight pull.

mckelvin "back tightness" one wouldnt expect would be serious.

hairston didn't look too concerned going to locker room.

Wood was on cart but reading his facial expression wasn't defeatist. Maybe with his history the cast afterward was precautionary.

Who knows but wouldn't be surprised if Johnson and McKelvin are "probable", Hairston "questionable", and Wood out 2 - 3 weeks.

** fingers crossed **

That would be great. I hope Wood doesn't have a serious injury.