4 Quick College Comments.....

Bill from NYC

1) DJ Fluker has a chance to be one of the best RTs in the history of the game.

2) The kid who was the qb for TCU in the 2nd half is a whole lot better than Landry Jones. Wtf is this kid, and what year is he in? Disclaimer.....rating qbs is not exactly my forte. I thought Rob Johnson would be great.

3) TJ Yeldon, if he stays healthy, will be the best running back in the NFL. He is a mix of Peterson and Dickerson.

4) ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) DJ Fluker has a chance to be one of the best RTs in the history of the game.

Have you even watched any other Bama games this year?

He's a mauler without question. Needs "a bit of work" on his pass blocking, though.

4) ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide Roll!!

Boykin Blows, Landry played ok today and still won, would have look a lot better if WRs didn't have butter fingers. When the coaches let him call his own plays in the no huddle Jones was Flawless leading another TD drive before the half.

Can't wait to see you flip a lid when we draft Jones :lol::devil: .

Have you even watched any other Bama games this year?

Yes I have, and I am thinking that he goes in the late first round, or early econd. This, as you know, is early for a RT. Obviously, he's a kid. One with a GREAT work ethic. Did you see him screaming at the offense, and what they did after that?

You do realize that this is damning with faint praise?

Willie Anderson, Erik Williams and Bob Brown beg to differ.

You seem to watch blackers as much as me. Passing league or not, their will always be a place for a beast RT. Especially in Buffalo, where we play many games in the elements.

The combines will be interesting. The bench press numbers matter quite a bit for OTs imo. Bell was/is agile, but he did 9 reps. That turned out to be all we needed to know. If this kid has Glenn type numbers, he will be dngerous for many years.

And btw, he probably isn't the best blocker on the team. They are stacked on that OL in a way that I for one have never seen.

Boykin Blows, Landry played ok today and still won, would have look a lot better if WRs didn't have butter fingers. When the coaches let him call his own plays in the no huddle Jones was Flawless leading another TD drive before the half.

Can't wait to see you flip a lid when we draft Jones :lol::devil: .

You are wrong BB. If they think he will be a star qb they should draft him, and I will support the pick. If they take a corner in the first round, it will be devastating for this franchise. Absolutely devastating.

You are wrong BB. If they think he will be a star qb they should draft him, and I will support the pick. If they take a corner in the first round, it will be devastating for this franchise. Absolutely devastating.

Yeah because Gilmore has devastated the team this year. If they didn't take him at #10, we'd probably be 8-3 and leading the division.

Yes I have, and I am thinking that he goes in the late first round, or early econd. This, as you know, is early for a RT. Obviously, he's a kid. One with a GREAT work ethic. Did you see him screaming at the offense, and what they did after that?

Willie Anderson, Erik Williams and Bob Brown beg to differ.

You seem to watch blackers as much as me. Passing league or not, their will always be a place for a beast RT. Especially in Buffalo, where we play many games in the elements.

The combines will be interesting. The bench press numbers matter quite a bit for OTs imo. Bell was/is agile, but he did 9 reps. That turned out to be all we needed to know. If this kid has Glenn type numbers, he will be dngerous for many years.

And btw, he probably isn't the best blocker on the team. They are stacked on that OL in a way that I for one have never seen.

Depending on where we pick, considering the drop-off after Geno Smith, CB might be the BPA at a position of need....that's right....I said position of need. Dee Milliner will be a household name around here.

Yeah because Gilmore has devastated the team this year. If they didn't take him at #10, we'd probably be 8-3 and leading the division.

Sorry, I forgot about all the games he has won for us.

Your blind advocacy for first round picks such as Losman and Whitner is commendable in some ways, or so one would think. I for one would rather see the Bills win football games than to use big time resources on a player who might be "good" at some point.

That said, Spiller turned out to be a very good player. But again, I am hoping for some wins.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.